Mod Ren'Py Onhold Alexandra - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.92] [PTOLEMY]

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
until mod gets updated
use the file below to get on from 23 to 24
(no walktrough tough for 24 but the game goes on)
extract to \game folder - make backup first

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
The updated code has been pushed to OscarSix so he can update the thread as soon as he has a moment. Since he seems quite busy these days, you can grab it as well in the meantime.

Cheers, and please let the man rest from time to time ! He's been good to this community already :)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
The updated code has been pushed to OscarSix so he can update the thread as soon as he has a moment. Since he seems quite busy these days, you can grab it as well in the meantime.

Cheers, and please let the man rest from time to time ! He's been good to this community already :)
Awesomeness, thank you so much for your help.

Reactions: kev4U

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Not sure how far along I am in the current build but I am at the choice to tell Alex about Emma or not. The mod says to not tell her but seems like, other than side pieces, which she said not to tell her about, seems like the MC would not lie to her. Anyone know if anything bad happens by lying to her or is there something bad if you tell her the truth? I ask here, since it is the mod telling me to lie. Without it, I probably tell the truth.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Not sure how far along I am in the current build but I am at the choice to tell Alex about Emma or not. The mod says to not tell her but seems like, other than side pieces, which she said not to tell her about, seems like the MC would not lie to her. Anyone know if anything bad happens by lying to her or is there something bad if you tell her the truth? I ask here, since it is the mod telling me to lie. Without it, I probably tell the truth.
If I remember correctly, if you tell Alex and she gives you her jewelry to get money for drugs, then you won't see one scene with Jamie a girl who is a mechanic, and if you don't tell her and you get the money by robbing guys playing poker, then you can have that scene if you had sex with Jamie before.

Reactions: bamachine

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
Until recently, the mod actually encouraged you to tell her. I think OscarSix made it that way because back then it indeed felt like something the MC would do. However, we had to change that because that makes you miss pretty much all the content with Jamie. Don't worry, you'll end up telling Alex later anyways, and she won't hold much of a grudge if you follow the WT with the other choices as well.

Reactions: bamachine

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
But i though that choise is what makes you miss some content with eather Alex or Jamie,or was i wrong you only miss jamie content if you tell the thruth and if you lie you wont miss anything?

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
But i though that choise is what makes you miss some content with eather Alex or Jamie,or was i wrong you only miss jamie content if you tell the thruth and if you lie you wont miss anything?
that is correct. you miss jamie content when telling the truth, but you wont miss anything if you lie.

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
Can you update sun breed o.2 and karlsson's gambit 0.4 plz. Appreciate your work
These are not games I play yet, and getting familiar enough with them to update the mod would realistically take quite a bit of time. That's unfortunately something I don't have right now due to work and family reasons. I might end up trying my hand at it at some point, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Cheers !

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Any news on the mod being update

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
always getting exception errors on choices, game start states new version but just links to patreon that has NO new version. Need to update the OP for up to date version.

Reactions: SNOW 777

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
always getting exception errors on choices, game start states new version but just links to patreon that has NO new version. Need to update the OP for up to date version.
Would you mind giving a bit of info on the exceptions you're getting ?
The mod update screen should not be be displayed if you use the archive I linked to (or the official release, when OscarSix has had time to update the OP and his patreon). It doesn't matter much, though, it's purely informative.

69oral

Sep 30, 2020
If you have downloaded 3 different versions of the game that sounds like a game problem, not a Mod problem. When I was playtesting the game I had no issues with the game. Are you using a compressed or Android version? The last scenes are about you finding out Dima and his deal with a detective or smth.
I am having the same problem. My blackouts occur at the beginning of Alex's bj scene in the hotel just after the hotel nightmare scene. This was with the APK V.90 and V.92 MOD versions for Android. If it is a game problem how does it get fixed?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port v0.92 with OscarSix mod.
Gestures included, save names now included and scenes available from quickmenu.
Grant storage permissions on first run.
Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.92

Reactions: Wantoo