Mod Ren'Py Onhold Alexandra - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.92] [PTOLEMY]

genthrow

May 4, 2017
Here's my update to the mod, until there's an official update by OscarSix
If you get the update available message, just click on 'Ask me later'

-
Our saviour. Do we need to have the .86 mod installed or can we just install this and be good?

Sep 11, 2018

-
Dang dude if you keep taken on other people's mods you'll not have time to work on them all but nice work.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Our saviour. Do we need to have the .86 mod installed or can we just install this and be good?
nah just this one.

Dang dude if you keep taken on other people's mods you'll not have time to work on them all but nice work.
Ha naw only took a few minutes, and i did it the day the game released for myself, cause i didn't want to wait :p

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
Actually, for people who can't wait, the mod has been available on my for a week of something. The PR is waiting for OscarSix to pull it in his repo, but it doesn't mean you can't grab the files if you're eager...

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
I can't answer that since like I said I have not done that ...rob the poker game :p so I don't know...I just remember some people were complaining about not getting scenes with Jamie or what's her name and someone said that you need to rob the poker game ...I'm pretty sure if you look up in the last 10 pages in Alexandra thread you will find there the answer :p
Sorry I can't be more helpfull than that :(
I just looked into that and indeed, the mod made you tell Alex about Emma, which blocks the Jamie content. I'm making a run with an updated version which should solve that. Looking quickly at the code, it doesn't seem to have any other meaningful impact on things, but I might be wrong.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

-
Thank you so much for this. At least that gives me another one I won't have to worry about getting for awhile.

Reactions: SNOW 777

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2021-03-08: Updated Mod, 0.88

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.88
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.88
Download: - - -

Reactions: IamJAG and doujin1

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
Hey there people,

Just a heads up to let you all know that we've fixed the Jamie content shenanigans in this latest version of the mod. Restarting from scratch and following the path highlighted by the mod should thus now ensure you don't miss any scene. I guess with everything going on on his different mods, OscarSix forgot to mention that in the changelog :)

Cheers !

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2021-03-31: Updated Mod, 0.9

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.9
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.9
Download: - - -

As always, thanks to peulaupeu for keeping the mods updated while I am busy with work.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
In this mod you have us choose not to betray Dimitri. I was wondering if there is a good reason for this like he will help us out some how later on or if it doesn't really make that much difference?

I just have a hard time not wanting to betray him for being in love with that skank cop. Every time I see her face I just can't help myself to despise her.

And Dimitri is such a dumb ass he is in love with her, it is so disgusting. It makes me despise him as much as I despise her.

Reactions: genthrow and Tinuss

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
At the moment, the only difference it makes are a few lines of dialogue with Alex in episodes 19 and 23 (latest one). Story wise, I guess we'll know if the mod's opinion on that choice is right only when the Emma arc unbuckles. In the meantime, I guess you can do whatever floats your boat, and at least you wouldn't miss any meaningful content just yet.