Mod Ren'Py Onhold Alexandra - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.92] [PTOLEMY]

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
did i chose something wrong becouse i did not have Jamie(Car Girl) scene in my playthrough,also in the last game update there was an error during a scene with Alex and Isa at the restaurant anyone else had an eror there?

Reactions: flysam

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
did i chose something wrong becouse i did not have Jamie(Car Girl) scene in my playthrough,also in the last game update there was an error during a scene with Alex and Isa at the restaurant anyone else had an eror there?
Exception during the Alex and Isa restaurant scene:

In the file 17.rpy of the mod in line 1786 the word dissolve is mistyped as dissovle.

You can correct it or simply select ignore on the error as it should not cause any problems later on.

And I think the Jamie scene only occurs if you robbed the poker den instead of telling Alex that you needed money.

Last edited:

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Exception during the Alex and Isa restaurant scene:

In the file 17.rpy of the mod in line 1786 the word dissolve is mistyped as dissovle.

You can correct it or simply select ignore on the error as it should not cause any problems later on.

And I think the Jamie scene only occurs if you robbed the poker den instead of telling Alex that you needed money.
Thanks but i guess you miss something other if you go and rob the poker den,meaning you will have Jamie scene but some other scene becomes unavalible instead of that or is it fine and you miss nothing?

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks but i guess you miss something other if you go and rob the poker den,meaning you will have Jamie scene but some other scene becomes unavalible instead of that or is it fine and you miss nothing?
It is a this or that decision. If you rob the poker game you get the Jaime scene otherwise you will get different alex and Isa scenes. Also the scene with Alice changes a little with that decision.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/09/29: Updated Mod, 0.83

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.83
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.83
  • Added Auto Update Checker
  • Fixed Narysa Walkthrough bug
Download: - -

Qdlat86

Jul 22, 2020
Hey there folks, any idea why both branches about buying morning after pill for alex are red? I'm really torn what to pick there...

Last edited:

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
The new scene with Alex aren't in the gallery, can someone check to make sure its not just me, thanks