Mod Ren'Py Onhold Alexandra - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.92] [PTOLEMY]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I was having the same script issues and managed to do a fix.

In game/modAdditions/modGallery.rpy find the following lines:

Code:
define danny = GalleryItem("Danny", 1, "dannyhandjob", "2/185.webp")
define danny = GalleryItem("Danny", 1, "galleryScene1", "4/227.webp")
and change to

Code:
define Danny = GalleryItem("Danny", 1, "dannyhandjob", "2/185.webp")
define Danny = GalleryItem("Danny", 1, "galleryScene1", "4/227.webp")
Simply starting with an uppercase 'D' does the trick; the variable name is conflicting with the character one ;)
That has done the trick for me. Thank you, for fixing this, raaco and OscarSix for the rest of work. You both freaking rock!

Reactions: raaco

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/10/02: Update Mod, 0.84.1

Change Log:
  • Fixed danny sayer bug
Download: - - -

morisc

Jan 8, 2020
The 840 download has a game folder to copy into the install. The 841 download does not. Is it the correct download?

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
The 840 download has a game folder to copy into the install. The 841 download does not. Is it the correct download?
Correct download, just copy the list of files into the "game" folder and merge/replace when prompted

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
Screenshot (331).png
It doesn't work after this choice. This is the choice were mc is asked to buy pills from a pharmacy or not for Alex.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Do I just put the whole mod folder into the "game" folder? because I don't see the "game" folder in the mod. And I keep getting this error when I try and open the gallery.
Code:
While loading <'Image' u'/modAdditions/images/button.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context(_restart[2])
IOError: Couldn't find file 'modAdditions/images/button.png'.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Do I just put the whole mod folder into the "game" folder? because I don't see the "game" folder in the mod. And I keep getting this error when I try and open the gallery.
Code:
While loading <'Image' u'/modAdditions/images/button.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context(_restart[2])
IOError: Couldn't find file 'modAdditions/images/button.png'.
Nvm I'm retarded and just fixed it

• Haha
Reactions: OscarSix

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Replay gallery has a bug, All adriana replay are opening isabella bathroom scenes instead of the correct scenes.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Why are you all asking for the new mod! Ugh........ I'm sure he knows when these games come out with the new versions. He'll post it when he's done and up to his satisfaction. Relax guys/gals, be patient, and he shall provide.
I can see where you are coming from. Some modders have an arrangement with the dev so they know when an update comes out or is about to. Some don't. Then again if the modder does, it may not apply to every game. This is the main reason *I* politely ask the modder to update. A lot of times I find that someone else has already requested the update. In this case, I like the post and that's it.

I agree with you that it is pointless / senseless to duplicate a request for the update, no matter how nice / polite / bitchy / ...and a few hundred other adjectives that I'm too tired to list. I do wish that other poster's would do the same. I think a lot of times they just don't look to see if someone else has requested the update, they just blindly enter their post without looking.

Funny thing is that I got caught doing that one time (You can believe it if you want to - it is your choice) but I'm not really sure which game it was.

I am so not going to search 158 games / then mod patches to figure out which game it was. Like I said, it is your choice.

Edit: But I only got caught once.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I can see where you are coming from. Some modders have an arrangement with the dev so they know when an update comes out or is about to. Some don't. Then again if the modder does, it may not apply to every game. This is the main reason *I* politely ask the modder to update. A lot of times I find that someone else has already requested the update. In this case, I like the post and that's it.

I agree with you that it is pointless / senseless to duplicate a request for the update, no matter how nice / polite / bitchy / ...and a few hundred other adjectives that I'm too tired to list. I do wish that other poster's would do the same. I think a lot of times they just don't look to see if someone else has requested the update, they just blindly enter their post without looking.

Funny thing is that I got caught doing that one time (You can believe it if you want to - it is your choice) but I'm not really sure which game it was.

I am so not going to search 158 games / then mod patches to figure out which game it was. Like I said, it is your choice.

Edit: But I only got caught once.
Key word: "Caught" xD