Mod Ren'Py Onhold Alexandra - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.92] [PTOLEMY]

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
I can see where you are coming from. Some modders have an arrangement with the dev so they know when an update comes out or is about to. Some don't. Then again if the modder does, it may not apply to every game. This is the main reason *I* politely ask the modder to update. A lot of times I find that someone else has already requested the update. In this case, I like the post and that's it.

I agree with you that it is pointless / senseless to duplicate a request for the update, no matter how nice / polite / bitchy / ...and a few hundred other adjectives that I'm too tired to list. I do wish that other poster's would do the same. I think a lot of times they just don't look to see if someone else has requested the update, they just blindly enter their post without looking.

Funny thing is that I got caught doing that one time (You can believe it if you want to - it is your choice) but I'm not really sure which game it was.

I am so not going to search 158 games / then mod patches to figure out which game it was. Like I said, it is your choice.

Edit: But I only got caught once.
I can see where you are coming from. Some modders have an arrangement with the dev so they know when an update comes out or is about to. Some don't. Then again if the modder does, it may not apply to every game. This is the main reason *I* politely ask the modder to update. A lot of times I find that someone else has already requested the update. In this case, I like the post and that's it.

I agree with you that it is pointless / senseless to duplicate a request for the update, no matter how nice / polite / bitchy / ...and a few hundred other adjectives that I'm too tired to list. I do wish that other poster's would do the same. I think a lot of times they just don't look to see if someone else has requested the update, they just blindly enter their post without looking.

Funny thing is that I got caught doing that one time (You can believe it if you want to - it is your choice) but I'm not really sure which game it was.

I am so not going to search 158 games / then mod patches to figure out which game it was. Like I said, it is your choice.

Edit: But I only got caught once.
Haha.....caught! I get it, but pretty much all they have to do 95% of the time is look right above the post they're about to make to see that it has been requested........not hard, they're just plain lazy. Like you said......there should only be one request, and then after that, just liked by other potential requesters. Hey he'll/she'll probably like it also, to let everyone know it's been seen. Simple as that.......................

Last edited:

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
Hey OscarSix ! Just sent a PR your way for this one as well. Not sure I'll keep doing that, but for the time being I'm having fun discovering renpy stuff so there you have it.

Cheers !

Reactions: Twistty

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/12/03: Updated Mod, 0.85

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.85
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.85
  • Updated ScreenOverwrites.rpy
Download: - - -

Big thanks to peulaupeu for helping update the mod :)

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

Change Log:

Thank you for doing the second update on this game so soon. Get better quick. I'm sure a lot of devs are planning to have updates coming out just before Christmas. And on that note, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

Change Log:

And you updated this one too. You are soooooooooooooooo awesome, thank you for this.

Reactions: OscarSix

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018

Change Log:

what a legend thank you as always :)

Reactions: OscarSix

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
OscarSix I felt like checking a replay of Adriana scenes and all 3 lead to the three different shower scenes with Izzy instead. All the other replays lead to their correct scenes.
When you get a free moment could you recheck that.
BTW, Game version V0.85fix and your mod, clean folder.

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
OscarSix I felt like checking a replay of Adriana scenes and all 3 lead to the three different shower scenes with Izzy instead.
Indeed, there's been a bad copy/paste here. I've fixed it on my local copy and will be pushing it to OscarSix as soon as I've had a look at the "fixed" 0.85, so that the mod doesn't end up re-breaking things the original dev has fixed.

Edit: and done. There was indeed a few things fixed by the latest update that the mod reverted, so I merged them in and pushed it all to OscarSix.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: AceOfNiagara

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Indeed, there's been a bad copy/paste here. I've fixed it on my local copy and will be pushing it to OscarSix as soon as I've had a look at the "fixed" 0.85, so that the mod doesn't end up re-breaking things the original dev has fixed.

Edit: and done. There was indeed a few things fixed by the latest update that the mod reverted, so I merged them in and pushed it all to OscarSix.

Cheers.
Thanks again peulaupeu your making my life too easy ;)

Will update download links shortly

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
Well, not sure I will commit to this, as I said before. So really, the ones doing it in the long run deserve the credit :)