Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Nothing much to say about the update. First choice between yes and no was one of the easiest I had to make, but it went the opposite direction of "Haley Two". :D

Still not convinced that Boris will see the end of the game, but in the meantime he surely has fun playing Angry Birds.
And finally changing his clothes, although in a way I did not expect. :ROFLMAO:

Jenny is a cutie and I am looking forward to seeing more of her end of March. And finally I am not convinced that Izzy
and Alex's mom deserves to go to a home.

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
I am just getting this error for any saves
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\gtemp\Alexandra-0.70-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\gtemp\Alexandra-0.70-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\gtemp\Alexandra-0.70-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
If you want to give him feedback have to do it on his discord He does not come here for it

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
There is one thing that I really really dislike about this game...and that is the updates are so short. Although I could have the complete game and still think it was to short.

lovehate

Jun 29, 2017
Checked the images in this update and seems that there's a bit of action with Narysa, does anyone know how to get it?
update: nvm, found it, should mention your hand in her ass 2-3 eps ago

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Damn teasing cliffhanger ending in the middle like that :LOL:. Okay nice, some more quality time and only time with Izzy, now i want more. Of course we love Izzy, what a silly question to ask. Confirmed future plans with Jenny after that cliffhanger visiting her later in the night and plans with Alice for her raise and maybe a bonus. Narysa is starting to get a little sexy action with MC, as she been gradually getting attached to MC. Future update plans to see Danny, putting her nursing skills to use for Boris and hopefully we finally see Jasmine again soon since MC is getting more muscle heads from the gym and hopefully the scene isn't short.

The girls not mentioned in this update are Jasmine, Jamie, and Adriana, It'd be good to have the other girls not seen in the updates at least be mentioned somewhere in the story so they aren't totally forgotten.

Alice's brother Lenny, while doing a noble brotherly thing is just getting in the way of our MC and Alice quality time together. MC getting to show Vadim he's not a pushover with that take-down. Some bad timing with Boris's possible illness and the gang drama involving Alex with the other 3 bosses, who i'm assuming was Anton who put the hit on Alex.

Noticed in most PTOLEMY related games ("Alexandra", "Intimate Relations", "Haley's Story", etc.) the animation has a bit of lagging right before the sexual scenes.

Is this incest?
nope.....don't think so anyway.
Yes, there is (It's even tagged). Sister-Sister Incest. The two main girls Alexandra and Isabella are half-sisters (same father, different mothers), but they don't know that they're sisters and they've been in a lesbian relationship before the start of the story.

And finally I am not convinced that Izzy and Alex's mom deserves to go to a home.
Agatha is only Izzy's mom, not Alex's mom.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
my old saves are not working as well. any one have a save at the end of 0.65?

dik531

Feb 20, 2020
Damn teasing cliffhanger ending in the middle like that :LOL:. Okay nice, some more quality time and only time with Izzy, now i want more. Of course we love Izzy, what a silly question to ask. Confirmed future plans with Jenny after that cliffhanger visiting her later in the night and plans with Alice for her raise and maybe a bonus. Narysa is starting to get a little sexy action with MC, as she been gradually getting attached to MC. Future update plans to see Danny, putting her nursing skills to use for Boris and hopefully we finally see Jasmine again soon since MC is getting more muscle heads from the gym and hopefully the scene isn't short.

The girls not mentioned in this update are Jasmine, Jamie, and Adriana, It'd be good to have the other girls not seen in the updates at least be mentioned somewhere in the story so they aren't totally forgotten.

Alice's brother Lenny, while doing a noble brotherly thing is just getting in the way of our MC and Alice quality time together. MC getting to show Vadim he's not a pushover with that take-down. Some bad timing with Boris's possible illness and the gang drama involving Alex with the other 3 bosses, who i'm assuming was Anton who put the hit on Alex.

Noticed in most PTOLEMY related games ("Alexandra", "Intimate Relations", "Haley's Story", etc.) the animation has a bit of lagging right before the sexual scenes.

Yes, there is (It's even tagged). Sister-Sister Incest. The two main girls Alexandra and Isabella are half-sisters (same father, different mothers), but they don't know that they're sisters and they've been in a lesbian relationship before the start of the story.

Agatha is only Izzy's mom, not Alex's mom.
Based on Agatha's comments this update ('It's not natural!') when seeing Isabella and MC together it looks like they may also be related (maybe even also half-siblings..). Perhaps their shared nightmares/blind rages are somehow related to the same cause of Agatha's mental illness.
So all in all one big Incest fest..

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Alexandra [v0.70] [PTOLEMY] (2.92 GB rar pc source)
672 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) applied

NOTE.
In order for this compressed version to work in linux unrar into GAME/
Thx CthulhU69 for reporting this.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Alexandra [v0.70] [PTOLEMY] (2.92 GB rar pc source)
672 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) applied
You're doing god's work, my ssd thanks you.

Reactions: Abhai

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What's going on with Boris? I think his constant coughing is something more serious certainly some sort of respiratory issue looks like we will be getting a choice of which doctor is going to check him out, either way, I don't think it's looking promising for him.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes