Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I'm kind of surprised this game has so little buzz about it. I really enjoy it..One of my favorites:)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: B-52reloaded

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Fuck that manipulative blonde hoe. Isabella is the only right choice in that triangle bullshite. We already seen her true nature and intent. Potential backstabber is only a blonde ruskie.

Reactions: Blayo

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hi

Well, it's back to Alexandra.
Hope you enjoyed IR. Quite a few bugs have been reported, but none so extreme that they can't wait till the next update.

As far as Alexandra goes. I've just started with this update. Long way to go till it's released. Towards the end of the month. I'll keep you informed every few days of how it's going.
You guys know the drill by now :D

Best regards
Ptolemy

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
GREAT!...The only girll that I don't like in this game is that bitch/man??? cop . She's definitely a Beer Goggles date big time :geek:

Last edited:

Cyanide

Jun 3, 2017
Dang, I just ran into this game by mistake, and wow... this one`s awesome. I found myself fearing at the end of each day that the game is "over" for now, and had a big smile on my face every "morning" thinking: "hell yeah, there`s more".
There`s not many games that would do that to me, can`t wait for more. Digging the story and characters, and it`s a nice change of pace from all the incest(which I`m ok with) and wham-bam`s 3 "days" in the game.

Apparently, I`m way more into a good story, character development, than just watching some random sex scene renders, no matter how "hot" some of them might look. :)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I dont know if only happens in my pc, but I have serveral animations too dark to see them. Is only my problem, is due to compression or the images have been done too dark?

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I dont know if only happens in my pc, but I have serveral animations too dark to see them. Is only my problem, is due to compression or the images have been done too dark?
Nah, there are some renders (particularly the ones when the girls staying at the MC's apartment after the dance club) that are extremely dark.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes