ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
prefer gun-range blondie's sister...alas..my favorite..who is also a side-dame thus no final chapter chance with..lol..is SexyAbs MacGymGoddess..not to be confused with the boxing ring dame...forgot all the names..again :p

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Quite a few minor grammatical errors still there. Kind of sad for a really good game that, for the most part, has very good English.

"could of" and "would of" should be "could have" and "would have" respectively.
"love at first site" should be "love at first sight"
"Lie a daydream." should be "Like a daydream."
"when you snuck a peak in the mirror" should be "when you snuck a peek in the mirror"
"Must of not heard it" should be "Must not have heard it"
"Well, not wonder." should be "Well, no wonder."
"You're out best friend." should be "You're our best friend."
"you're up to it." could be "you're up for it."
"That also helps that I'm his only one." should be "It also helps that I'm his only one."
"And that sometimes some right guys will pay us to be his arm candy." did you mean "rich guy"? ...

I don't know if you piss me off or amuse me, you realize half the "errors" are on purpose and the other half are spelling errors, not grammatical ones.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
As is being descussed about the other girls I think they're all fantastic and this also includes Narysa in my opinion who is a little sadder and more serious in personality but once and a while will get a pretty funny line from the writers. "Don't go all King Kong but you're not very good with the girls"
When I stop and think for a moment the many story lines that could develope through these charaters it all plays out like great fun. It should last a long time and still be worth coming back to always. Big salute to the team (y) :)

Last edited:

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Nice Update. That Choice to get money seems like turning point of the game. next update is going to be interesting.
Although it would be nice if we get some scene with Adriana she's been waiting/wetting for Mc. Then their is Jenny and Samantha aah! so many girls :p

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I don't know if you piss me off or amuse me, you realize half the "errors" are on purpose and the other half are spelling errors, not grammatical ones.
Okaaay, so no bug reporting then - after all, they might have been left in the game on purpose. If we encounter any bug, we'll just click Ignore and move on.

Reactions: Blayo

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okaaay, so no bug reporting then - after all, they might have been left in the game on purpose. If we encounter any bug, we'll just click Ignore and move on.
Yes, you do just that, it helps to make you seem even more uptight than before if you act as butthurt over my post as this.

Ptolemy has used "would of," "could of" and all since the first update, it's clearly intentional, so if you feel the need to point out each instance of it in a new update, you do come off as a complete grammar Nazi.

And spelling errors are no bugs, in no game in the world is a spelling error a bug.
Bugs are errors in the actual gameplay, not in the writing.

Reactions: Valeck

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think its all just silly AF..i see would of /would have used all over the place and neither is incorrect depending where you are from..it should just be dropped and the focus go back to SexyAbs MacGymGoddess where it belongs..pffft...its like complaining about someone saying "Geez o Pete" because ya use "For Pete's Sake" and it messes with your feng shui ...

erkper

May 16, 2018
i think its all just silly AF..i see would of /would have used all over the place and neither is incorrect depending where you are from..it should just be dropped and the focus go back to SexyAbs MacGymGoddess where it belongs..pffft...its like complaining about someone saying "Geez o Pete" because ya use "For Pete's Sake" and it messes with your feng shui ...
You get that "Geez o Pete" shit outta here, heathen!

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Again Izzy proving to be the best L.I in the entire game, i was also glad that we can choose to ask Alex for help and tell her about Emma,(i still wanna fuck emma by the way), about Dimma that dude give me some bad vibes since the beginning... i smell some backstabing bastard, and again it seems that MC will have sex with the entire cast before Alex spread her legs

Reactions: Valeck
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes