Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
How can you escaped the night bevor she catch me?
If it's the first time, you'll not be able to escape. From second night you can click ESCAPE button when it shows, but it depends on her Mood and your Accuracy stat

Reactions: ninguemligah

Thetot

Jun 13, 2017
For 0.1.0 it's not very much of scenes, in time you can watch it all in a hour I think. For upgrading to all 100 stats it will take much more time of course. In future updates I'll add A LOT of content!
An hour on first release?
The yes please, I'll give this a try.

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Can you explain the Accuracy stat in the Upgrade menu? It seems a bit confusing.
After some time playing this game you will get a "warning" counter at the left side. It shows a "warning" state, and when it hits 99 the ESCAPE button will appear. Accuracy stat can increase the warning counter

D

Deleted member 876176

How can i touch here vagina or become more points, as 22?

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
How can i touch here vagina or become more points, as 22?
You have to upgrade your stats. Check Upgrade menu and read what each stat does.
Also you can use some items, or get some buffs to get more points

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
After some time playing this game you will get a "warning" counter at the left side. It shows a "warning" state, and when it hits 99 the ESCAPE button will appear. Accuracy stat can increase the warning counter
Ok thanks. Can we talk with Alice during the day? I check all the rooms but I can't find her. I notice the map has grey and colored versions of Alice's face on the rooms but it's not very helpful at indicating where Alice is. Also a suggestion, the "Do nothing" option still takes from your time in the day, it seems useless if it eats from your time like the other options. Maybe make it so it doesn't waste time.

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Ok thanks. Can we talk with Alice during the day? I check all the rooms but I can't find her. I notice the map has grey and colored versions of Alice's face on the rooms but it's not very helpful at indicating where Alice is. Also a suggestion, the "Do nothing" option still takes from your time in the day, it seems useless if it eats from your time like the other options. Maybe make it so it doesn't waste time.
Try some more time. Each colored location have 3 events, each have 3 variations of relationships and one of them have 3 options to what to say to Alice with 3 variations each for each relations state

D

Deleted member 876176

How can i grow up here lust or other things?

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
How can i grow up here lust or other things?
Your stats you can upgrade in Upgrade menu. Alice stats upgrading after room events with answer options. After night scenes you'll raise Alice stats, but only if you haven't to escape and if you used all Action Points, so at the end of night you should have 0 AP to get Alice stats increase

Reactions: Mego123 and m00k00
D

Deleted member 876176

is realy fast when she wake up for escaped

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes