Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
After some time playing this game you will get a "warning" counter at the left side. It shows a "warning" state, and when it hits 99 the ESCAPE button will appear. Accuracy stat can increase the warning counter
Is the "warning" counter the black number next to the green Danger one? Because I see two numbers, the green Danger one and the black one. Also, I think I found a bug. The green Danger counter disappeared and the black number doesn't change, and Alice wakes up instantly.

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Is the "warning" counter the black number next to the green Danger one? Because I see two numbers, the green Danger one and the black one. Also, I think I found a bug. The green Danger counter disappeared and the black number doesn't change, and Alice wakes up instantly.
Black number is debug value of mood, I forgot to remove it. About danger counter/warning counter I'll check if there is some bug with it.

Reactions: cooldude33

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Are there any cheats to skip the grind?
You can use Cheat Engine, but I don't recommend to use it, because changing wrong varaibles can ruin the game, and if the game will be saved after it, it will ruin the whole save file.

Reactions: southcloud

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Night seems to be stuck on night 1 for me. Also, whatever I do, after 2 actions tops it's guaranteed for me that she wakes up and being caught is pretty much a gamble. The green indicator etc. like in the tutorial is missing entirely and thus the game turns into an absolute grind, as there's no way to improve Alice's stats, since for that you'd need to finish a night encounter without escaping and using up all AP. And since getting caught is so damn easy, stats spiral downwards rapidly, it becomes even more frustrating to deal with.

On an entirely unrelated note - skipping the night has no benefits whatsoever, making the option redundant.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Black number is debug value of mood, I forgot to remove it. About danger counter/warning counter I'll check if there is some bug with it.
Hmmm yes I think it is a bug. I think it only started to happen after I deleted savegame and started a new game, because it worked ok the first time.. I tried deleting savegame again, I tried redownloading the game but the Danger counter still disappears. Seems like another commenter has the same problem with the counter and like he said, Alice wakes up instantly after 2 actions no matter how much you wait between actions. Thank you for answering our issues and I look forward to the next updates.

Last edited:

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
Looks like you are off to a good start... interesting game concept, great art. Looking forward to more!

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
As far as gameplay goes I think the waiting time for each search for new items is a bit on the lengthy side. Perhaps I've missed a gameplay element as it seems the only thing worth doing is grinding for item searches until the night and hope you dont get caught touching places.

I am on day 18 at already at 146 chastity with lust and relations at 1 so its not going so well for me :)

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Sorry for all that things tho. First release, didn't noticed that things but with you guys I'm able to fix it all. Wait for fix update soon!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I find it amusing that you can find boxes of nothing in this game.
And that you can only move between rooms three times during a whole day.

To be honest, have been playing through 5 days now without being able to do anything and only finding "nothing". At night, I'm "not ready to do this" so nothing to do there either.

(Edit: I could pet her head, but the escape timer is so short that I don't have a chance to hit the button. I'm going to abandon this game due to playability issues.)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
To be honest, have been playing through 5 days now without being able to do anything and only finding "nothing". At night, I'm "not ready to do this" so nothing to do there either.
Got a watch from the second box I found, but otherwise all empty. The first groping session seems like a demo, after it your limited but there are spots you can touch. Her upper chest I think and a thigh, other places need unlocking I'm guessing.

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
UPD:
Fixed long waiting when opening boxes
Fixed "Text" bug in all rooms
Fixed Warning Counter, now it appears at level 30 of Accuracy
Changed some values of Warning Counter increasing
Changed some Points gaining
Changed Points reducing after failing escaping
Changed pause between dialogues (I can't delete that pause, in this case dialogues system will be broken. Will find a solution in next updates)

Will upload FIX-update in 30 minutes! Thanks!

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
looks good I'll keep checking on this one, only thing i'm not liking that you cant restart a new game.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes