Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
I just cant understand where she is, she just dont want to be in any room! just, which rooms she is in? cant find her no matter how i try.. 1 day i go 3 times kitchen, its empty, next day 3 times bathroom, EMPTY! EVEN OTHERS ROOM ARE EMPTY! HELP ME PLEASE T_T

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
Grind is insane, pretty much impossible to get relations back up without playing for ages, and way too easy to drop it all back down, escaping mechanic is way too sped up, menu doesnt even open that fast to react on skipping the night

Reactions: F9Zoney

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Grind is insane, pretty much impossible to get relations back up without playing for ages, and way too easy to drop it all back down, escaping mechanic is way too sped up, menu doesnt even open that fast to react on skipping the night
All this is already fixed. Changed all values, fixed grinding, fixed bugs. Already uploading fix-update!

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Love sleeping games, love your game! Need some improvement (like all game), but I think it's gonna be really great.
Keep up the good work!

May 27, 2018
So like..... what value type do you need to search for to find the Points value? I tried byte, 2 bytes, 4 bytes, 8 bytes, Float, and Double and still did not find the right value. Though AA does have about 5 or so different processes so maybe the Points value isn't attached to the game's window process?

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
So like..... what value type do you need to search for to find the Points value? I tried byte, 2 bytes, 4 bytes, 8 bytes, Float, and Double and still did not find the right value. Though AA does have about 5 or so different processes so maybe the Points value isn't attached to the game's window process?
You can try to press F12 and change something, but I don't know how that menu works. the points value called "Points"

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
The item drop rate is incredibly low and the only time i managed to find something, alice arrived out of nowhere and took it, the art is nice thought

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
Why this game try to change protected registry entries like: internet settings and openGL driver version ?
And it don't work if you block the internet access?
It sounds very suspicious for me.

May 27, 2018
This is where I found the value but the code for each process will change every time you launch the game so you just have to add a point to a random skill without confirming the change and search for the Cost value in 4 Bytes through each Alice Awakening process until you find the right value. TheThingIFound.png

Reactions: StickJump

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Why this game try to change protected registry entries like: internet settings and openGL driver version ?
And it don't work if you block the internet access?
It sounds very suspicious for me.
It works on NW.js, so it "emulates" google chrome and running as HTML5 game. Maybe that's why. You can track what it does with network anyway

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes