Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

ADDDEEr

Apr 20, 2021
Imagine that someone appears giving a lot of promises and all the time asks you for money for a project that was not initially theirs, on top of that they spam even having their own thread.

Now imagine that the initial creator did exactly the same thing and abandoned said project.

Even worse the guy goes and spams other game creators,

Obviously it will bother everyone.
So basically both are on fraud watch.
Man this is sad, and slightly hilarious.

LLMask

Dec 29, 2023
So basically both are on fraud watch.
Man this is sad, and slightly hilarious.
Even crazier is that if the post from a couple of pages back is true and that Ecchi-san on DLSite is also the same guy that made this second game

1721620194651.png

Dude managed to catch lighting in a bottle TWICE in terms of design and style, but never showed it off and also dropped this project too since last update was on February.

Reactions: Padav22

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
Even crazier is that if the post from a couple of pages back is true and that Ecchi-san on DLSite is also the same guy that made this second game

View attachment 3855232

Dude managed to catch lighting in a bottle TWICE in terms of design and style, but never showed it off and also dropped this project too since last update was on February.
Meanwhile the alternative "game" remaking the original Alice awakening, is by a dev team with zero experience or road maps, and somehow is making $300~mo for a game that also will never come out.

You have people on patreon for the OG Stickjump, patreon for Hentaku, subscribestar for Hentaku, and dl site monthlies for ecchi-san, genuinely money coming in for three different non-games somehow. It's wild.

aakantor

May 20, 2024
Meanwhile the alternative "game" remaking the original Alice awakening, is by a dev team with zero experience or road maps, and somehow is making $300~mo for a game that also will never come out.

You have people on patreon for the OG Stickjump, patreon for Hentaku, subscribestar for Hentaku, and dl site monthlies for ecchi-san, genuinely money coming in for three different non-games somehow. It's wild.
The truth is I don't know why there are still people subscribed to the Stickjump patreon, when the creator already said on discord that he abandoned the project.

But hey, everyone can do what they want with their money, I guess.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
The truth is I don't know why there are still people subscribed to the Stickjump patreon, when the creator already said on discord that he abandoned the project.

But hey, everyone can do what they want with their money, I guess.
You know it is relatively easy to forgot that you are subscribed to someone on patreon unless you check your transaction history regulary so it is probably it. The scum move is that the guy didn'T stop taking pledges when he abandoned the project.

Jun 6, 2023
New Updates are on the way so everyone keep your eyes open!

I can't wait, we've been diligently working on the game. Sorry for the lack of responding or lack of speech, we've been so busy we simply don't have time. Plus for a few days I had no power due to a hurricane.

But yest new updates are on the way.

May 11, 2022
New Updates are on the way so everyone keep your eyes open!

I can't wait, we've been diligently working on the game. Sorry for the lack of responding or lack of speech, we've been so busy we simply don't have time. Plus for a few days I had no power due to a hurricane.

But yest new updates are on the way.
so it's still only a promise of an update, no actual update?

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes