Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Manana

May 16, 2017
I hope that you make another thread aside from this page here. There's unnecessary discussion here about a game made from another guy which is not StickJump. Go and ask the moderator for a dev tag too.

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
I hope that you make another thread aside from this page here. There's unnecessary discussion here about a game made from another guy which is not StickJump. Go and ask the moderator for a dev tag too.
He has another thread located here

Comics - VN - Unity - Alice Awakening Reborn "Progress" | F95zone

But he posts here because he doesn't know how to market his game outside of existing communities for the old game, such as the discord and thread belonging to/for the old game.

I'm not saying I support this; just what it is.

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
I just saw your post about some video you made. Eat a dick.

So, I was one of the original supporters AND even gave money to this guy hoping he'd do something. After months of him only talking about some stupid manga, many of us started to be upset. He then tried to bully me on the discord and when I told him it wouldn't work, he banned me from the server. Dude's a cuck. Do not support this guy.
Hold up, you paid this guy for literally nothing and you think he's the cuck? :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

GorLock

Mar 8, 2020
No skin in the game lmao "Blah" is like a trade mark for me, so get used to seeing it alot in the update or game/manga.

GoudeGuy

Nov 9, 2020
I just saw your post about some video you made. Eat a dick.

So, I was one of the original supporters AND even gave money to this guy hoping he'd do something. After months of him only talking about some stupid manga, many of us started to be upset. He then tried to bully me on the discord and when I told him it wouldn't work, he banned me from the server. Dude's a cuck. Do not support this guy.
I'm one of the admins, give me your discord tag i'll look into it.

aakantor

May 20, 2024
It really has another thread, but he prefers to be here spamming for some reason.

At this point, let's let him continue and see how far he goes.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
It really has another thread, but he prefers to be here spamming for some reason.

At this point, let's let him continue and see how far he goes.
I was thinking about reporting this whole "fan made alternative game please subscribe" obvious offtopic but since he's ruining the whole project just by himself I've decided not to. It's like a fun show and it's free.

LLMask

Dec 29, 2023
What a sad day to see such a game with immense potential and art style become abandoned. Many such cases unfortunately, hopefully one day the real dev returns and continues the project, or at the very least post any sort of update.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
What a sad day to see such a game with immense potential and art style become abandoned. Many such cases unfortunately, hopefully one day the real dev returns and continues the project, or at the very least post any sort of update.
Don't waste your time or energy hoping. Their new game that was going to be released on DLSite, right as the release date drew near they once again went MIA. I figure either something happened to them, or they never had any intention of ever completing a game.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes