Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
imho, there's too much grind for extremely limited reward on upgrades.
I have 10 AP, 10 CRG, 5 LUST, 5 TND. It's Day 16 and I still can't touch so much as a boob through clothing.
There needs to be faster progression, and easier chance on finding items to keep people interested.

It does have potential, once the right balance is found. :)

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
imho, there's too much grind for extremely limited reward on upgrades.
I have 10 AP, 10 CRG, 5 LUST, 5 TND. It's Day 16 and I still can't touch so much as a boob through clothing.
There needs to be faster progression, and easier chance on finding items to keep people interested.

It does have potential, once the right balance is found. :)
Try to combine some buffs with items, buffs with buffs, items with items and you'll get a muuuch more points etc.

May 27, 2018
Some actions require more courage than lust, some more lust than courage
So how many points do you need to get every scene so far? 100 breaks your game which I figured out pretty quickly and 50 (On Tenderness) breaks your points counter. What is the "Sweet Spot" so to speak for all of the stats?

Prinblep

Jun 15, 2019
What do Lust, Relations and Chastity even do? I haven't noticed anything from increasing my lust (currently at 59). On the rare occasion I get an Alice encounter with dialogue the stats no longer change (stuck at 13 relations). As far as I can tell chastity hasn't moved at all.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
On finding items.

Since you can increase the odds of finding something with an item, it seems it's RNG driven. So does it matter which box I pick? If the RNG says an item is there, is it in whatever box I pick, or do I have to pick the correct box? If the latter, it means that the odds are roughly 1/3 of what the RNG says the odds are.

60% chance item is found divided by 3 (the number of boxes) means there is really about a 20% chance you get something.

(I know the math is more complicated than that, I worked for a pen and paper RPG publisher. I just wanted to keep it simple.) At least with the shell game you see where the pea starts out.

An interesting game, but the lack of detailed information available makes it more frustrating than it needs to be. For example, you have items to buff results from Relationship Events, but since determining a) where my cousin is, or b) whether I will just look at her butt or have a conversation all seems pretty random. So you can easily end up using an item it took a while to find for nothing.

Last edited:

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
I enter night and touch her but her stats never increase, I'm like 30+ all stats and she only increased chast =S

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Definitely not the worst 0.1 I have played, in fact this was a pretty good 0.1. Could have used some more backstory, and a little more content, but overall not bad at all. Don't know why it has a 1 star review. Looking forward to where this one goes.

LordOgre

Mar 3, 2017
Here's a save MY STATS Lust=62, Accuracy=63, Tenderness=60, Courage=71 All of these are Maxed for My Stats side.

Alice are still at Minimum.

May 27, 2018
Nope, it changes. Just to make sure, is it in the other process or the main game process?
Check applications tab and look at the address for the main games window then go to processes and avoid that code (It usually appears at the top of all of the other Alice Awakening processes and I usually find Points value in the second Alice Awakening Process from the bottom)

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
By the time I hit 22 TND, the Points display 'broke'; in the day bedroom window I have 2165.6363636364, and at night the display is blank. not game-breaking; just mildly annoying.

May 27, 2018
By the time I hit 22 TND, the Points display 'broke'; in the day bedroom window I have 2165.6363636364, and at night the display is blank. not game-breaking; just mildly annoying.
I think it only happens when you do the finger to mouth interaction, other than that I don't think anything else breaks the points counter

Prinblep

Jun 15, 2019
I think it only happens when you do the finger to mouth interaction, other than that I don't think anything else breaks the points counter
I had the same glitch but doing it 5 times brought it back to an even number and fixed the display. Might not fix other people though if they have a different decimal value (can't recall my TND)

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Can confirm it's the finger-in-mouth; problem is if you raise TND or use a buff in the middle, your 'points/action' for FIM will no longer come out 'even'.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes