Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Try to combine some buffs with items, buffs with buffs, items with items and you'll get a muuuch more points etc.
That's all very well, but out of say 20 searches, you're lucky if you find just 1 item. Sometimes that 1 items is say just a soda can.

Those items need a higher drop rate.

Dark Lord Chaos

Oct 22, 2018
This is ok for a Demo, but its a big mistake that the creator starts the game with literally everything that you can grind for doable and then expects from the players to grind for literally nothing, because we all already seen at the very beginning everything that the whole grind is about. There is no new sleep scene after the very start, you can just grind yourself into oblivion for the exact same animations to appear. This could have worked if you open this demo version with additional scenes to unlock with grinding...

There are some other scenes(no nude scenes), but you don't need to grind anything for those, so the whole grind is extremely pointless on this point. The creator should have told that before ppl play hours for nothing.

Its probably going to be a good game, but currently there are other frustrating factors:
1. Opening boxes is a pointless thing to do, you don't need the consumable items at all and they are so randomized, because of how random the game is that even if i used them there is a very high chance that i would used them for nothing because i don't even meet with Alice on that day.
2. Idk why are there "VIP" consumables... but whatever.
3. The amount of empty boxes is ridiculous, if you want ppl to spend their time with nothing(because its literally time spent with nothing if you find nothing), make a stat that increases box drop chances by a %, like at least 1%/point invested.
4. The game shows that Alice can appear in the Living Room, but that never happened for me.
5. The chances of finding her in other rooms is ridiculously low too, there can be 2~3 days in a row when you see her nowhere. I actually don't even get why a so low randomization is needed instead of either she is everywhere we go or the map clearly shows when in what room can we find her. Or again another stat that increases her chance to appear when we enter a room.
6. Doing nothing in a room is actually faster than trying to find pointless items.
7. Doing nothing in a room is faster than getting a pointless buff that gives really nothing... -5% upgrade costs? Really? 10% chance to get more EXP? Why? I mean the concept is nice, don't get me wrong but the % is a pointless amount every time. I rather do nothing and the day is gone faster... You know the investment(in our case my time) needs to be less than the income.
8. Idk why the Heart buff(Crush) has an "unknown effect", but as far as i see it increases the chances of meeting with Alice, just my guess. But that means we can already only meet her twice/day rarely, because we already used one chance/daily 3 to get the Crush buff. And why would we ever use any other buffs?
9. I can only guess but going into any other room that doesn't show Alice appear has no meaning. That means the game currently has the Storage and the WC(if i don't count the Living Room and the Bedroom) as pointless rooms where you can maybe(???) get pointless consumables.
10. I had 2 bugs at least that i can remember, i had the number bug as many others when there is a 0,000 number as experience and i had a bug on 100 AP = i had exactly 0 Action Points when Alice was sleeping. I needed to restart the game and invest +1 to my AP(101) to again have action points at the sleep scene. Its a dangerous bug, because it can entirely prevent progress and totally lock sleep scenes.

Hope i was helpful.

JesterHell

Jun 2, 2017
So I've been grinding the game for a couple hours and I have to say for a version 0.1 this is great, the art is of high quality and the animation are clean, while the text is a bit iffy here and there its nothing major as I could understand the message, this game has great potential and this is definitely a strong start.

Unfortunately I really dislike the randomness of the Day cycle, both in term of finding items and interacting with Alice.

On Items I would like to see chances of item with variation of item chances depending upon location, so say the soda can is most likely found in the kitchen or living room and least likely found in the bathroom or toilet.

On Alice I would like it if there was more order in general of her location, something like she will be in the kitchen or bath room in the "morning", living room or hall in the "afternoon" and water closet or bedroom in the "evening", something that is at least semi-predictable so it is not just a matter of preying to RNGesus.

But I'm no expert so take it with a grain of salt.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
For some reason the preview images made me feel like a Taffy tales art style so im gonna try.

Oct 25, 2017
Game still 'WIP' but it definitely has great potential, the scene needs to move much quicker to save time, also I can't seem to get relationship up at all... still can't w8 to see what dev add next.

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
ok..first.. I like the concept.. some things i think need to be changed or addressed.. that music..OMG give us the ability to kill that nasty music.. the GRIND is MASSIVE.. just gets annoying after a bit.. the hit and miss guessing game to what room Alice may actually be in.. at this point i'm over 20 days in of repetition and just bored of the game.. going to hope it gets better as i want to play it again.. but with a little more..something..

Cheers, and thank you for the work so far.. just a few things to address and i think it coud be some fun..

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
ok..first.. I like the concept.. some things i think need to be changed or addressed.. that music..OMG give us the ability to kill that nasty music.. the GRIND is MASSIVE.. just gets annoying after a bit.. the hit and miss guessing game to what room Alice may actually be in.. at this point i'm over 20 days in of repetition and just bored of the game.. going to hope it gets better as i want to play it again.. but with a little more..something..

Cheers, and thank you for the work so far.. just a few things to address and i think it coud be some fun..
Thanks for feedback! Please, join my Discord server and describe all things you think needed to be changed, or tell it here, right in the comments. With as much detailed as you can. Thanks

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
This is just the first release and someone already gave it a 1 out of 5 stars? I almost skipped this because of the star rating.

Looks good, so I'll keep an eye on it. Sucks that it will probably be glossed over because of one guys review to a brand new release.

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
This is just the first release and someone already gave it a 1 out of 5 stars? I almost skipped this because of the star rating.

Looks good, so I'll keep an eye on it. Sucks that it will probably be glossed over because of one guys review to a brand new release.
Anyway, this game will be a true diamond after a couple of updates, so keep in touch and wait for it!

leonel1993

Jun 27, 2018
View attachment 392478

Overview:
You're in really good relationships with Alice, live together and helping each other in daily routine. Once you noticed an opened door to her room, It's strange, because she was always closing it. You decided to check her, but in a couple of minutes your passion went over head... You done some things you are not allowed to do, and you'll pay for it... You hear a whisper voice -"Wh..."; the next second - very loud scream. You managed to escape, but will you manage to return good relationships with her? The life will never turn back as before...​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-06
Release Date: 2019-09-06
Developer: StickJump
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 392477 View attachment 392476 View attachment 392475 View attachment 392474 View attachment 392473 View attachment 392472
how do i know i have seem all content in this version? how much lust and courage do its needed for that?

Reactions: Mego123

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
ok i understand there is a mood system and that system can change during the nighttime activities. so my question is, is there a hierarchical structure to the moods and does each mood have bonuses to certain activities?

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes