Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

bigsasnohe

May 13, 2018
Guess who?

Well now that I had the time to finish this version I just wanted to say, congrats to the developer, quite seriously, because I think this genre isn't as good as it used to be but this one has got me very interested. Great job my man! :D

I've been liking all the improvements that have been made, game seems way more coordinated and more mechanical, which are improvements too, the art is top as always, and the rest is getting better. :) Just wanted to give some good reviews since a lot of people seem to criticize the game as if it was finished, when is v0.3.7.1 which also needed a fix apparently. ._.

Idk if the developer still comes here, but hey, I tried.

As for me, well I also came because I imagined that, due to all the improvements, my guide was getting old and wanted to see if anyone asked for an update, which I'm willing to do if anyone still needs it. I'll do it anyway, for the next version most likely, since this one already has someone else's completed save files and I see no point in doing it now. So, that's it for now. (y)

Alrarora

Apr 27, 2020
I am never getting any options on the daytime events. My guy just walks away from her every time.
How do you trigger them?

bigsasnohe

May 13, 2018
I am never getting any options on the daytime events. My guy just walks away from her every time.
How do you trigger them?
There are 3 things that may be happening.

1-You're unlucky, everytime you do an action in a room, where it says that Alice is there, there is A CHANCE that you trigger an event. There is an item that forces her to appear always if she is in the room, pretty rare item or it should be but I got it 3 times.

2-You're not doing the 2 actions possible for the room, in order to do things you have to get the first encounter on the first time that she is in a room then do it again and pray you encounter her again. For example, Alice will ALWAYS be in the kitchen at the start of the day, so before you do literally anything else you gotta go and do an action in the kitchen, except 'wash the dishes' because that only gives you 'relation points', if after doing the action you get the scene in where she drinks water you got 1 step done, after that just repeat and pray for that scene to play again, it will give you the option to do other things depending on your stats. Here is the catch, even if you have the stats to do something if HER stats are low enough whatever you do will affect negatively her stats, so be careful, and it gets better after her stats get to the 50s, so yeah. Btw, minimize the chances of another scene playing by doing the action that gives you buffs, in the kitchen is 'cook something', living room 'watch TV', so on.

3-You are talking about the actual sexual scenes, which is a mix of number 2 and a bunch of stats, yours and hers, just get her twice in the rooms that you want the scene to play and check if the stats, both, are high enough. There is a sexual scene in the bathroom and in her room, the one in her room is to get her in the bathroom first on your fifth move and then you visit her room the move after.

Last edited:

Slenderman171

Dec 11, 2017
I'm stuck with this part here, I've tried everything and I can't get past it, I already have 20 lust, 20 re relations and 95 chastity
Screenshot_7.png

Tavanton

Dec 2, 2017
Do you have to do something specific to get her to go to her room. I've done all the available events but she's never in her room for me to get those

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes