Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Tail Whip

Feb 25, 2020
As far as triggering the events goes, it's not actually RNG. I tested it a good amount and found that if you want to trigger a certain event, you generally have to visit the same room twice (for the bathroom, kitchen, hallway and at least some of the living room events), and you have to be sure to visit them while Alice is shown to be there. The only exception I can find is the bedroom event where Alice has fallen forward and gotten pinned, which you get by visiting the bathroom and then the bedroom in the last two day segments.

Also, at least one event is only unlocked after other ones. You have to finish a fair few of the bathroom scenes, up until (I think) the second actual sex scene where Alice lets you cum but makes you finish outside (in the first she doesn't even let you finish). After that, you *have* to do the pinned bedroom sex scene mentioned before in order to get the last bathroom scene currently available (in version 0.3.9, anyway)--the one where Alice finally lets you cum inside.

Also also, to maybe nobody's surprise, All events have a points threshold of which I'm not aware. Some are mentioned in the dev's patch notes, but most, as best I can tell, are not. If some hero could figure out what the events need point-wise, that'd be amazing.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
however her lust is locked at 40...
Her stats are unlocked at certain points until the objectives are done. But you also have to arouse her at night to actually raise them, from the change log...

ALSO, from now, Alice stats rising after night actions happens only if she been in "aroused" mood when you finished night phase (you can rise up her mood by doing actions on low "warning" level).

The bath creampie and the special stream (with the nirnroot) after the uniform and swimsuit are the last things to see in this version I think, and you objective should...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Higher level patreons only, and the doesn't really have any new content only the mechanics and balance changes. It's usually the stable release that get shared here.

ffsu

Dec 28, 2018
And how unlock last stream event ? i have normal,school uniform, swimsuit, but last is missing and don´t know what to do next.

Btw, there is my save, almost 100% gallery, 100rel/100 lust/1chas

Reactions: Raelynlockwood
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes