Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Could someone help me find the damn nirnroot ... I've been looking for that garbage for a whole day ... TwT
use the items increasing item chance and rummage through the storage room to get the perk. then its just RNG of what you find.
Its an oft repeated complaint in this game, the RNG is off the fucking walls.

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
Rng? Bad idea.
Not even worth the effort of playing.
Yeah not only you have RNG trying to find objects just like nirnroot, you have them even in trying to get some of the scenes is so goddamn anoying
I had to try like 20 times to get scene where she gives a handjob to the protagonist in the living room

davieboy1234

Nov 23, 2018
I am so confused. So i read that to find the nirnroot i have to keep looking for items but its just saying nothing found everytime. What am i doing wrong here???
So it really is just RNG huh? Thats the dumbest thing ever

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am so confused. So i read that to find the nirnroot i have to keep looking for items but its just saying nothing found everytime. What am i doing wrong here???
For the guaranteed first one I think it counts successfully finding items. So not finding anything doesn't count, don't know if it counts items found but taken by Alice...

Not sure if you should try it for the first one but you can edit your save.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can you view alice's stats?
When your groping her at night they're at the left side of the screen, hover your mouse over the pull tab.
what does acraga Coa do?
WIP usually means work in progress, so probably not in the game yet. There was a post earlier that makes is sound like it might be a rng remover, but not sure.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
I love the art style and animations, but stat grinding could use some revision in my opinion. My main gripe with it is that every day you click a few buttons in specified order and repeat it until you get bored, then you try to trigger any extra scenes, then it is back to clicking routine again. More random stat rising events would help alleviate this issue. At the start all but one interactions is just looking at your sexy sister with no consequence in game.

The find items interaction is hard for me to understand too. First pick at random 1 of 3 boxes, and then random chance again to find anything. Unless there is some indication of which box to pick like plans to introduce different type of boxes making RNG a two part affair is just wasting our time and clicks. Click the find items button -> get message what you found would be way cleaner with no pick your box bs.

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
I love the art style and animations, but stat grinding could use some revision in my opinion. My main gripe with it is that every day you click a few buttons in specified order and repeat it until you get bored, then you try to trigger any extra scenes, then it is back to clicking routine again. More random stat rising events would help alleviate this issue. At the start all but one interactions is just looking at your sexy sister with no consequence in game.

The find items interaction is hard for me to understand too. First pick at random 1 of 3 boxes, and then random chance again to find anything. Unless there is some indication of which box to pick like plans to introduce different type of boxes making RNG a two part affair is just wasting our time and clicks. Click the find items button -> get message what you found would be way cleaner with no pick your box bs.
The grind really needs some rework so is not that anoying also it would bve great to actually see the stats of alice outside of nighttime

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Seems like a pretty good game so far, like the art, like the animations, like the characters too. I will say the grind is a LITTLE much at times, since it relies a little too heavily on seemingly really low RNG elements.
My main grievance though is that I can apparently no longer trigger bedroom scenes, and I'm trying to collect all the gallery images. It feels like it's been about 6 in game weeks and I haven't had a single "I'm stuck under the bed" event in that time. Very odd.

Edit: I managed to finally get it to trigger doing the same routine every day for WAY longer than I should have XD Really not sure what was preventing it for a while.

Last edited:

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
Seems like a pretty good game so far, like the art, like the animations, like the characters too. I will say the grind is a LITTLE much at times, since it relies a little too heavily on seemingly really low RNG elements.
My main grievance though is that I can apparently no longer trigger bedroom scenes, and I'm trying to collect all the gallery images. It feels like it's been about 6 in game weeks and I haven't had a single "I'm stuck under the bed" event in that time. Very odd.

Edit: I managed to finally get it to trigger doing the same routine every day for WAY longer than I should have XD Really not sure what was preventing it for a while.
There was nothing preventing you from getting the scene is just how the game is made there is rng even in the goddamn scenes i had to repeat the same routine a lot too to get the scene where alice gives you a handjob in the living room

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Not enough content to even be close to justifying THIS MUCH GRIND!
Idk what will happen with this game, but this path leads only to scaring people away from it.

Hanakus

Jul 21, 2020
The RNG is tedius, maybe using point to buy the items and choosing when to interact with your sister would be better, but im sure changing that in the code would be even more tedius for you
Art is cute and being animated is a plus

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes