Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Oranghunter

Aug 2, 2018
The Bloody Mega download is always corrupted and I just wasted 1.5Gb of good data. This is the only download in this site that does that and I have downloaded others that are much more larger than this file and those were fine.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Have to say, the bathroom sex scene is one of the best animations I've seen in a long time. It was honestly worth grinding for literal hours just to see that one scene. I truly hope there's a lot more of that quality later down the line.

Also, totally off-topic, but is it just me or is almost every h-game protagonist either a massive pervert or dense as diamonds? And sometimes even both? A lot of main characters are honestly just blending together for me at this point. Proof I've been on here too long lol.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm stuck, Alice's stats did not increase, Always 5 5 95, pls help
You need to do the quests, they unlock her stats. In your room there's three blue tags at the bottom of the screen, hover over the one on the left to see your current quest.
Seems like japenese game?
Don't think is Japanese.

Reactions: nhutvien

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Soooooo you complain about the game being boring and being like you are married where you are sick and tired of seeing things but you ask for streaming scenes????? (n)(n)(n)
You replied to the wrong dood, my man. I said that, like the game could really use some minigames or something.

welper

Apr 23, 2017
Watch TV together everyday in the living room, increases lust. You can do this with the other stats in the kitchen and bathroom.
I would use item pheromone, wash dishes in kitchen, do laundry in bathroom then watch tv in living room then play box game. Repeat until stats no longer progress then do next quest or go to Alice's room on 5th turn.

Now if I could only find some fucking nirnroot!

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Her brother is undergoing chemo and suffers from dwarfism, yet she can't even spare one pity bj? A cruel wench indeed!

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Reading the objectives: "And I met a pretty-pretty handsome girl". Ok bro, what translator are you using because I'm sure it's busted.

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
Watch TV together everyday in the living room, increases lust. You can do this with the other stats in the kitchen and bathroom.
I would use item pheromone, wash dishes in kitchen, do laundry in bathroom then watch tv in living room then play box game. Repeat until stats no longer progress then do next quest or go to Alice's room on 5th turn.

Now if I could only find some fucking nirnroot!
I have the same "question", all my stats appear maxed, but the Task still says the same thing, can't progress and nothing changes from day to day. Whats the next step with her having maxed 40 lust, 65 Rel and 40'is Chastity ??

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes