Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any tricks to finding a second one for the streaming?
Haven't got that far after starting again a few versions ago... Don't know if it still works but there's a post back here on how to edit your save, if the rng is that bad maybe try editing in one or two.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
So uh.. StickJump there's 1 little issue with CGs that I came across. If you missed some CGs of Alice at night while she still wore underwears, once you get past a certain point, you can never get get them back it seems. Every night she's naked or if she has panties, it's when she's on her side.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have everything else unlocked in all of the galleries, but those two I just can't get anymore it would seem.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Yeah honestly the animation and art in this game is it's only selling point. It's a pretty big one. But the game is a pure rng grind to play through. I just have to laugh painfully at all the people earlier in the topic acting like we supposed to go through all that pain to earn the games content. This game could just as easily be a scene gallery and have just as much actual value as a game as it does. Nothing apart from the fapping is enjoyable. It's saving grace is that the fapping IS enjoyable.

Reactions: WSmith and F9Zoney

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
So uh.. StickJump there's 1 little issue with CGs that I came across. If you missed some CGs of Alice at night while she still wore underwears, once you get past a certain point, you can never get get them back it seems. Every night she's naked or if she has panties, it's when she's on her side.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have everything else unlocked in all of the galleries, but those two I just can't get anymore it would seem.
If you really want them you can always just fail at night a bunch of times in a row... That should raise her chastity back up enough that she puts her clothes back on.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
If you really want them you can always just fail at night a bunch of times in a row... That should raise her chastity back up enough that she puts her clothes back on.
For me, it's not a big deal, cause it's not super important CGs that are missable, I just figured I'd point that out to him, in case he never thought of those being such a pain to get again if you missed it early on. Also, in my case, I have her chastity at 1, I ain't grinding that back up and then back down for those two touching ones =P

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
RNG the game... I seriously try this game some times when it comes out, is so hard to get every scene... I love it and hate it at the same time

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Finally triggered my first sex scene, in the bath during the last time slot. Think it was some grinding of her relationship stat that finally pushed it from spying then joining her to some actual penetration. So stats and repetition.

Next it's stuck under the bed and at night to do...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PoCaMoN

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
Man this game is a fucking cocktease waiting so much time to the next update and is actually nothing only seeing her doing a stream.

PoCaMoN

Jun 3, 2020
how to trigger schoolgirl outit? mission gives no leads like room to spam and all relations are capped...thought it might need nirnroot even though it doesnt mention it but after spamming look for item i thought i might as well ask. or maybe play ANY other game on f95
or you can just check changelog and read how to trigger it. Give a try

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's all blurred together so I could be misremembering. But I think after the white hair girl came to the door I aimlessly clicked around for a few days, eventually in Alice's room there was some dialogue about watching the stream again.

Byzzel

Jul 26, 2017
Could someone help me find the damn nirnroot ... I've been looking for that garbage for a whole day ... TwT

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes