Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

punch123

Dec 22, 2017
I repeat

Doing what you ask will not disprove any of your points.

I am no more involved then anyone else here not to say I trust the dev as nothing but time will tell, but screaming scam and do this to prove to me helps no one.

There is nothing that can be done to disprove that they are a scammer. There are things that can lessen skepticism, but at the same time is that not what a clever scammer would do, and while the points they brought up mean nothing to you there is at least a mindset to achieve a goal not just wing things. One of the biggest reasons IMO why so many adult games go nowhere fast.

They are to ambitious IMO

There are also things that could and should be done to garner more support IMO

but your first demo is your first introduction, and first impressions last. Way more people will see once they get a game thread then will ever look at a dead games thread. That is what they need to work on not proving to an already skeptical group they are legit where even when the original was in active development many were just waiting for it to get abandoned like the rest.

I am skeptical, but if possible I would like to see them succeed. IMO over there possibly success you, and others here would rather them appease your skepticism, and until the project is complete they will never be able to remove the skepticism. Perhaps some will be hopeful, but many will just be waiting for the project to drop, or if it makes it to getting a game thread for the game to get the abandoned tag, and the dev to pull a stickjump.
'less skepticism' is called 'building legitimacy'.
Are you really going around saying that showing that there is a concrete thing they are working on, doesn't have any value to disprove they are trying to scam? And you say you are not involved?

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
'less skepticism' is called 'building legitimacy'.
Are you really going around saying that showing that there is a concrete thing they are working on, doesn't have any value to disprove they are trying to scam? And you say you are not involved?
The fact that you think that I am "one of them" speaks volumes on your paranoia.

They already said they are working on a demo, but what you asked for in now way proves it is not a scam in fact even a demo will not prove it is not a scam.

Perhaps I am being to unclear with my words.

You are not important. For one thing there is probably nothing the dev can do to appease your skepticism so why bother. If I was bothered enough to do it I could make what you asked for in no time would that prove I am working on another, another AA game?

They need to make a game, and get fans not fight skeptics.

In fact your inability to understand what I have said speaks volumes to the point I was getting at. "There will always be another argument".

Explaining to me why people are skeptic is a mute point as I said "I am skeptical" guess you missed that.

I have also seen devs give the "bare minimum" you aske and be attacked by the F95 community for not doing a proper release. Something that can and will happen if they rush out a demo just to prove a point.

But hay anyone not on the "your a scammer, prove me wrong" bandwagon is one of them. Man where is my cut of those few precious subscribers dollars? Who knew making a post on an abandoned game thread made you part of the "team". I need to go post in some more lucrative ones and really start racking it in.

Jun 6, 2023
To address skeptics, I understand the need for a playable demo, but creating one requires time and resources, especially as we are establishing our studio. I've chosen to remain silent briefly as arguing seems futile. We approach this endeavor with optimism, emerging unexpectedly, seeking your backing for a project you didn't anticipate. It's reasonable to harbor doubts, yet this won't deter us; we've made significant progress. With deep commitment, we press on, unwavering. Patience is key—trust the process. Brace for a groundbreaking hentai game; our vision will amaze many. This isn't a mere replication but a comprehensive revamp, evident in our title, the manga, the prolonged development, and our objectives. For the latest, visit our profiles; updates will be shared wherever we engage.

Road Map No. 1To Game.jpg

punch123

Dec 22, 2017
The fact that you think that I am "one of them" speaks volumes on your paranoia.

They already said they are working on a demo, but what you asked for in now way proves it is not a scam in fact even a demo will not prove it is not a scam.

Perhaps I am being to unclear with my words.

You are not important. For one thing there is probably nothing the dev can do to appease your skepticism so why bother. If I was bothered enough to do it I could make what you asked for in no time would that prove I am working on another, another AA game?

They need to make a game, and get fans not fight skeptics.

In fact your inability to understand what I have said speaks volumes to the point I was getting at. "There will always be another argument".

Explaining to me why people are skeptic is a mute point as I said "I am skeptical" guess you missed that.

I have also seen devs give the "bare minimum" you aske and be attacked by the F95 community for not doing a proper release. Something that can and will happen if they rush out a demo just to prove a point.

But hay anyone not on the "your a scammer, prove me wrong" bandwagon is one of them. Man where is my cut of those few precious subscribers dollars? Who knew making a post on an abandoned game thread made you part of the "team". I need to go post in some more lucrative ones and really start racking it in.
Lmao, you still going on with your blabbering that a literal demo, showing there has been work done, will not prove that there has been work done.
I would like to live in your fantasy world.

Last edited:

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
To address skeptics, I understand the need for a playable demo, but creating one requires time and resources, especially as we are establishing our studio. I've chosen to remain silent briefly as arguing seems futile. We approach this endeavor with optimism, emerging unexpectedly, seeking your backing for a project you didn't anticipate. It's reasonable to harbor doubts, yet this won't deter us; we've made significant progress. With deep commitment, we press on, unwavering. Patience is key—trust the process. Brace for a groundbreaking hentai game; our vision will amaze many. This isn't a mere replication but a comprehensive revamp, evident in our title, the manga, the prolonged development, and our objectives. For the latest, visit our profiles; updates will be shared wherever we engage.

View attachment 3593188
The fact that you seemingly used AI to write this text response, and AI art for the game, makes me feel that this game will be mostly AI text and art.

1714655180633.png

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
Found a very similiar game to this on DLSite.

ReiPatcher works for dialogue but the UI stuff is sprite/texture so it needs to be manually translated.
If you search the RJ with number you should be able to find a download for it.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Lmao, you still going on with your blabbering that a literal demo, showing there has been work done, will not prove that there has been work done.
I would like to live in your fantasy world.
Keep seeing what you want to see, and ignore what I have said. I've said peace you are unable to comprehend what I have said.

I am not here to teach you, and as I said "you are not important". I have nothing more to say on the subject.

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018

ReiPatcher works for dialogue but the UI stuff is sprite/texture so it needs to be manually translated.
What do you mean by "Search the RJ with the number"

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022

Oh, I just played this. It's not perfect and I wouldn't say it's super similar to the Alice one but I do recommend it

Unfortunately, Rei doesn't translate what the upgrades do, but other than that it's fully playable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's my copy with the translation installed, so you don't have to dig around on suspicious sites :whistle:

I wouldn't mind if someone created a thread for it, just please ping me there :LOL:
It would be nice if someone did a fuller translation and decensor mod

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: errte13 and pipboy

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
Oh, I just played this. It's not perfect and I wouldn't say it's super similar to the Alice one but I do recommend it

Unfortunately, Rei doesn't translate what the upgrades do, but other than that it's fully playable

Here's my copy with the translation installed, so you don't have to dig around on suspicious sites :whistle:
PIXELDRAIN

I wouldn't mind if someone created a thread for it, just please ping me there :LOL:
Thanks a lot for sharing this! I created another thread for this game and I added special thanks to you, but for some reason mods deleted that. I'll try to add again

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Thanks a lot for sharing this! I created another thread for this game and I added special thanks to you, but for some reason mods deleted that. I'll try to add again

PIXELDRAIN

Thread is up and running

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes