Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
Delays, awols and promises of better(hired help) in future. Here we go again, another game bites the dust.
Well so far as ive been looking we had this one month delay, which if you ask me is fine as real life stuff happens he might have got covid or was caring for his parents for whatever reason. So going as far as saying it bites the dust is kinda rude to the developer considering he sticked with his creation for so long while creating mini games for patreons and is working on a different game.

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
Anyone know how to trigger last 'stream" scene?
It's the only scene im missing, thanks beforehand

Last edited:

wdt970

Oct 11, 2020
Anyone knows how to trigger idle scenes, where apparently you can talk to her or touch her? I can't seem to activate it in any way.

wdt970

Oct 11, 2020
Anyone knows how to trigger idle scenes, where apparently you can talk to her or touch her? I can't seem to activate it in any way.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
That becomes available after first blowjob and getting lotion from shop girl you just have to increase lust and relationship also decrease chastity this also requires some RNG

Reactions: wdt970

wdt970

Oct 11, 2020
That becomes available after first blowjob and getting lotion from shop girl you just have to increase lust and relationship also decrease chastity this also requires some RNG
Alright that was oddly specific, thanks!

Sep 29, 2017
No 4.1 update in February. Looks like it's happening at the end of March apparently :cry:
On the plus side a late delay is better than a premature release filled with bugs
Looking at you Anthem :poop:
and if not, the week after that, or the week after that or the week after that or the week after that.................. or the week after that.....
so hopefully only end of next month the update comes out if it is just a week away :D

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
3 months is kind of common for some of these games
Anyways it now appears to have effected the dev's Patrons. Numbers are starting to decline. Yikes :oops:
thats normal when you consider that hes directly stated update will be delayed for a few days and it goes for a few weeks with no warning whatsoever, atleast lets hope he will get back up on his feet at one point

Reactions: Boldano
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes