Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
wonder if Stickjump found a major bug or something?

can we have some word on whats happening/happened?
Last time on Discord s/he said s/he was drawing and s/he is thinking of hiring an artist because it is taking too much time.

I personally think that s/he overloaded her/himself by adding 20$ tier. Before s/he had to only work on current build and focus on it but now s/he has to work on the next build at the same time to deliver what s/he has promised to 20$ patrons. Trying to meet two deadlines at the same time must surely be tiresome and mentally draining. Not to mention the very unnecessary stress of potentially pissing off & losing patrons.

Jul 13, 2017
Last time on Discord s/he said s/he was drawing and s/he is thinking of hiring an artist because it is taking too much time.

I personally think that s/he overloaded her/himself by adding 20$ tier. Before s/he had to only work on current build and focus on it but now s/he has to work on the next build at the same time to deliver what s/he has promised to 20$ patrons. Trying to meet two deadlines at the same time must surely be tiresome and mentally draining. Not to mention the very unnecessary stress of potentially pissing off & losing patrons.
just use 'they' if you want to avoid specific pronouns. it's a lot less awkward.

Minax401

Sep 13, 2020
Someone can tell me why the stats "relationship" is stuck at 25?, I do housework and play the box, but it does not go over 25, besides the other two stats if they work well. :unsure::confused:

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
it looks like the update will be every 2 months
probably looking that its almost half a month gone he either cant catch up with the new god the great tier and should get someone to help out atleast with the art or just coding or hell even writing as it can save alot of time and nerves or he found a bug that invalidates the sysstem, but lets hope he will have an easier time sorting it out

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes