Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
Alice somehow gets herself stuck under her bed in a very weird position, the 0.3.6 change log tells you how to trigger it. On the forth move trigger the butt shot in the bathroom, then go to Alice's room.
i see ive been at it an hour just to complete the gallery, many thanks

Reactions: Lanay

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
that the version didnt get updated, i assume that its been delayed so ill check in after a week to see if theres something here or not

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
how does the cheat menu work? it doesnt do anything for me when i put the mode on
Cheat doesn't work in 4.0 (last time i checked) you should start with normal game or you can get stuck in game
will there be new animations and actions with alice or is it just a bug fix and adjustments?
He did mention new character and animations in both 4.1 stable and 4.2 dev

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
I keep refreshing the patreon page past two days. Am too excited. Feeling like a child who can't wait for the theme park trip

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.RoarBeast

LewdCatt

Jan 13, 2021
Can someone help me with this current objective i have. i've watched her stream like 20+ times already during evening. Also, it always gave me the same scene and nothing new happen to the scene beside the trashtalked and the school uniform scene. I have maxed out stats with her: 99lust, 99rel and 1 chastity and with a maxed out upgrade too. so anyone can tell me how to?

by the way? is there any complete walkthrough for the game that has the info fr all objectives and how to complete them?

1612416383436.png

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Can someone help me with this current objective i have. i've watched her stream like 20+ times already during evening. Also, it always gave me the same scene and nothing new happen to the scene beside the trashtalked and the school uniform scene. I have maxed out stats with her: 99lust, 99rel and 1 chastity and with a maxed out upgrade too. so anyone can tell me how to?

by the way? is there any complete walkthrough for the game that has the info fr all objectives and how to complete them?

View attachment 1019287
Have seen her in swim suit during stream?
also try using ninroot other than that all depends on RNG

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes