Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Don't work... =*( why???
Alices stats are gated by the story/quests, which can be found at the bottom of the screen in the players room (the blue tabs), if a stat is not improving, you may need to advance through the quests a bit further to unlock.

refer to the guide I posted HERE

I would Recommend holding off though, as according to SJ, a update is dropping at some point later today. And I will be posting a updated guide once I've gone over everything.

Last edited:

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Its already 1st February for me
I have to wait for maybe 6 hours for game to release on patreon then few hours for it to upload here

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Not to be "that guy" but not releasing 4.1 on a Friday, and instead on a Sunday doesn't sit well with me
Sunday is the last day of the week. Monday is "back to work" for most of us (well...pre-pandemic anyways).
Friday is the last day of the weekday. "Fun Day" for most of us
And I got called out over this...
So once again...let's make Friday happen :cool:
and if not, the week after that, or the week after that or the week after that or the week after that.................. or the week after that.....
Can I have a drink of your wine, bro? :HideThePain:

coopersamfors

Sep 6, 2018
so about the releases any kind soul who could post what he said or just a summary of it?
'Alice Awakening 0.4.1 Stable and 0.4.2 Dev. will be released 31th of this month, at the same time. 0.4.1 Stable will be for 10$ for now, and 0.4.2 Dev. for 20$. Will remind that 0.4.1 Stable will have new character added, continued storyline and new events. 0.4.2 Dev. will have improved new phases with Alice, and some other changes. Changelogs will be posted with actual release, as always.' - from patreon feed

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
'Alice Awakening 0.4.1 Stable and 0.4.2 Dev. will be released 31th of this month, at the same time. 0.4.1 Stable will be for 10$ for now, and 0.4.2 Dev. for 20$. Will remind that 0.4.1 Stable will have new character added, continued storyline and new events. 0.4.2 Dev. will have improved new phases with Alice, and some other changes. Changelogs will be posted with actual release, as always.' - from patreon feed
i meant the new one he did this february

Digion11

Jun 5, 2019
How to trigger the scene where Alice sits on the stream in a school swimsuit? I can't understand, my stats are 100,100,1

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
How to trigger the scene where Alice sits on the stream in a school swimsuit? I can't understand, my stats are 100,100,1
School swimsuit event: School uniform streaming event did, Alice taking bath naked seen, Alice bathroom ass scene on 4th move, Alice lust 50>

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
the stuck missionary position disappeared, anyone knows how to trigger that? I've been at it for hours.

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
the stuck missionary position disappeared, anyone knows how to trigger that? I've been at it for hours.
Alice somehow gets herself stuck under her bed in a very weird position, the 0.3.6 change log tells you how to trigger it. On the forth move trigger the butt shot in the bathroom, then go to Alice's room.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lostlust
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes