Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Pupps

Aug 2, 2020
Does anyone know how NOT to get the stuck scene in the living room at the 3rd move? Trying to get the remote scene on the 3rd move so I can see the 2nd remote with the next move, but her ass is always stuck :(

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Currently waiting for the stable release to drop here before I update my guide

wish I could support SJ on patreon but thanks to covid I no longer have a job, and thus am being careful with my money :/

having said that, am glad to hear SJ changed the crush perk (one of the suggestions in my guide! yay :p ) as of all the perks, it was the most useless one, took a move to get (or if you got lucky and found the item that gives all buffs) and just wasn't worth having

• Sad
Reactions: Vulgi

Captkermit

Oct 24, 2018
Unsure if its just me or not, but when you go to Alice's Room and have the option to help or fuck the text box disappears and it gets stuck on a black screen.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Unsure if its just me or not, but when you go to Alice's Room and have the option to help or fuck the text box disappears and it gets stuck on a black screen.
Its not just you
its a bug most likely to be fixed in next update

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
He's working on 4.1 stable and 4.2 dev version and i think he also working on some demo if things went smoothly then we might get update before this month end

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
and if not, the week after that, or the week after that or the week after that or the week after that.................. or the week after that.....
If he was only working on 4.1 stable version it take him 15 days or more to complete but he's working on few things at the same time so it's bound to take time.
All we can do is wait or play another games until then

Reactions: Ed B

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
My Guide will be updated as soon as I do a fresh playthrough, so (hopefully) within 24 hours of 0.4.1 dropping here (allowing time for experimentation to see how/if things have changed)

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Not to be "that guy" but not releasing 4.1 on a Friday, and instead on a Sunday doesn't sit well with me
Sunday is the last day of the week. Monday is "back to work" for most of us (well...pre-pandemic anyways).
Friday is the last day of the weekday. "Fun Day" for most of us

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Not to be "that guy" but not releasing 4.1 on a Friday, and instead on a Sunday doesn't sit well with me
Sunday is the last day of the week. Monday is "back to work" for most of us (well...pre-pandemic anyways).
Friday is the last day of the weekday. "Fun Day" for most of us
Well "That Guy" all I'm gonna say is you'll get it when it's available. Dev doesn't work around how you feel or what you want. 31st is what's been said so suck it up

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes