Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Make no mistakes, the timing described above is referring to when the updates were constant. The dev build came out on 31/12/20 and we still see no staple version. We are still waiting for news.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
If dev have settled his matters and acquired some help then its quite possible that we might get an update at the end of this month or some another reason why update was delayed.

Sep 29, 2017
If dev have settled his matters and acquired some help then its quite possible that we might get an update at the end of this month or some another reason why update was delayed.
And if not, the month after, or the month after that, or the month after that! It is always "Maybe next month"
Meanwhile person who hasn't made any updates for the people sending him monthly money in 4 (goin on 5 months) has walked away with at least 8k in free money :)

Not a bad for a hustle.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
So I found this game a few days ago and can tell it's really high effort. I guess I can kinda understand the limited content (which is actually a pretty decent amount) mostly due to all the live 2d animations which all seem top quality and polished. That said, the grind needs to be toned down. Unless there's a reason like having to wait X days for a quest, it's not good when you have to do more than a few day loops without seeing something new happen. I actually did play to the point of maxing REL LST CHA without cheating but then eventually edited my save for another nirnroot (seriously why the hell is this so rare?) and extra points.

Curious when 4.1 will release but after looking back over the thread history it seems like what lolidc said about it being a hustle may very well have some truth to it (even with the level of quality). Also, unless I'm missing something I find it really confusing that there's neither a fullscreen option nor a quick reset without having to relaunch the damn game.

Lastly, I feel like most of the 'good stuff' isn't even in the game yet. Ya there's the bath scene and a couple others but it feels like the game stops short of the kinds of options you have when you really start to hit endgame. Hopefully the author intends to take the project seriously and actually cranks out more content. Would be a shame to see all the effort so far go to waste.

Sep 29, 2017
It is now the middle of March 31st
Tic toc
Tic toc
Tic toc
Clock's ticking pal
It is even worse if you compare to other games that are similar in dev engagement. EG: Lilith's Throne --

inno had just caught the flu, gotten in a car accident and had his entire family die, but from now on he'll work hard. coincidences shouldn't happen this often to one individual he must be really unlucky... poor guy

And yet even he just made a release not too long ago.

But more seriously -- Don't worry if not this month, it'll get a release next month! Or if not next month the month after that!

(There is no clock. There is no ticking. This game is a cash cow -- over 8k earned for posting one picture over 4 months is an awesome way to live. And people will continue giving him money regardless)

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
Well... at least we get updates not like Boner games with SoL (School of Lust) so just wait
please don't make me remember that studio. It started so well then all that dmr bullshit and the they succumbed to patreon. It is really sad seeing how the butchered the game

Sep 29, 2017
Well... at least we get updates not like Boner games with SoL (School of Lust) so just wait
yeah after months of people asking "WTF" :KEK:
These "updates" are about as hard hitting and have as much content as a wet noodle. :KEK:

SOL Had an update just 22H ago, this last update to this game was last year beginning of December. So I don't really get your point

Metalpesado

Jul 26, 2020
yeah after months of people asking "WTF" :KEK:
These "updates" are about as hard hitting and have as much content as a wet noodle. :KEK:

SOL Had an update just 22H ago, this last update to this game was last year beginning of December. So I don't really get your point
Indeed we recently got the update here but just a fix and not actual content just like always. We only get trash updates instead of content and all that waiting for months. BTW the dev is workin full time on the "game dev." so make some maths... Even Milda Sento with "Daily lives of my Countryside" who is not working full time on the game -cuz he has a "life" outside and a job- he does bring us much more content + fixes on the same update and he does it even faster and better.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes