Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
NAILED IT
lol
I mean, this is like making a prediction on Wednesday night that the next time you open your eyes it'll be Thursday.
Now there IS a chance that you sleep light, wake up and it's still Wed night or you sleep for over 24 hours into Friday but most likely your prediction will come true.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
worst case, he'll milk the supporter plans and never release the full game, like this one
Maybe the delay is to test water, see if the new simps are patient, maybe train them to expect delays and few content every updates lmao

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Judging from the store page, isn't the game supposed to be complete? Like, it should be a full game at launch.
I want nothing but to eat my words if we get a game similar to Alice Awakening (minus the bad stuff about the game, namely the grind and the RNG). But if it's the same dev, then he has shown nothing that he could be trusted. He ghosted his patreons who paid him to create this game, only to reappear later in another platform as if to flee his previous identity, his old commitment. You can hope for a full game, but I won't hold my breath over it. He's already having issue right now and it's delayed to April.

Reactions: notwhoiclaimtobe

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
that's on me for not being specific.

what's good that is like this game that i can play RN?
My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend
Life with a College Girl
Summer ~ Life in the Countryside ~
The Runaway Girl and Me
Yes My Lord (not like this game but extremely underrated game. Just fair warning it has a LITTLE bit of necrophilia in it. and by little I mean, just a small 95% of the game)

Reactions: Schneeflöckchen

Spydr_Ash

Sep 20, 2023
Why the hell does this game take so long to start up? I have a good Pc but it takes such a long time to start up. Is there any solutions to this problem?

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Why the hell does this game take so long to start up? I have a good Pc but it takes such a long time to start up. Is there any solutions to this problem?
Nothing anyone can fix, it's game engine's fault (and maybe tons of useless javascript inside of it)

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes