Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
please! news of new game . tk y <3
Bad news: He hasn't made an update since the game was pushed back.
Good news: He still have 7 days to be on time for the late April changed release date.
Bad news: He still have 7 days to push back the release date again.
*laughs in typical Stickjump*

I'll hope for the best, but expect the worst. that way I'll be pleasantly surprised if the new game turns up, and not disappointed if it doesn't.

and let's be honest, what do we really know about this new game anyway? that it's basically AA remade?

6a3f7099dd24150805ca09f3a7e86893.jpg

let's break this down :
the night crawl scenes look almost the same as AA, so lets assume that some of the code has been reused.
the bathroom bit is pretty much again like AA, even right down to the pose the girl uses, so we can assume some assets have been reused or been used as a base.
good points : the game seems a tad more comprehensive in terms of stats, as we have actual money and an energy bar, also we have new backgrounds, which look nice, nicer than AA.
we also see more poses of the MFC, and her friend(?) so that could be something to look forward to...

image-web.jpg

we also have new outfits, which is always a bonus.

image-1280-c.jpg

looks like the MC will actually have a job this time around, so that's cool. and it looks like a minigame, so better than hunting for items.

and... that's it... that's all we know as of today.
hopefully this time around it officially releases (unlike AA)

errte13

Oct 6, 2020

I'll hope for the best, but expect the worst. that way I'll be pleasantly surprised if the new game turns up, and not disappointed if it doesn't.

and let's be honest, what do we really know about this new game anyway? that it's basically AA remade?

View attachment 3568295

let's break this down :
the night crawl scenes look almost the same as AA, so lets assume that some of the code has been reused.
the bathroom bit is pretty much again like AA, even right down to the pose the girl uses, so we can assume some assets have been reused or been used as a base.
good points : the game seems a tad more comprehensive in terms of stats, as we have actual money and an energy bar, also we have new backgrounds, which look nice, nicer than AA.
we also see more poses of the MFC, and her friend(?) so that could be something to look forward to...

View attachment 3568318

View attachment 3568320

looks like the MC will actually have a job this time around, so that's cool. and it looks like a minigame, so better than hunting for items.

One thing for sure I think it has more art than AA IIRC. I don't know if it's animated though. With the advent of AI, I hear some artist use AI to speed their drawing.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
One thing for sure I think it has more art than AA IIRC. I don't know if it's animated though. With the advent of AI, I hear some artist use AI to speed their drawing.
I'm pretty sure it will be animated.

View attachment 3568295

let's break this down :

View attachment 3568318

View attachment 3568320

Haha!

Yeah, between this, Gear Stone Software's new game and the Horror game I've been waiting on since Nov.....this is the only one I'm not actively looking out for at all. If it comes great surprise, if not oh well I hope the other two comes out on time (except GSS has already sent out a message that he's hoping for end of golden week which is 5th of May and the horror game has been pushed back multiple times to the point I'm losing hope it'll ever release)

He's definitely seemed to have taken pointers from Monochrome series but put his own spin on it. So I'm hopeful that it'll be a good game once it's released.

Yesdude929

Jun 23, 2020
Bad news: He hasn't made an update since the game was pushed back.
Good news: He still have 7 days to be on time for the late April changed release date.
Bad news: He still have 7 days to push back the release date again.
If I were a betting man, and I am it's a serious problem. I say it's getting delayed...... 2 more times. (Or hopefully not don't quote me)

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2023
みなさん、こんにちは! 私のゲームに興味を示してくれてありがとう! あなたが知っているかもしれない私の親しい友人と人が、私の作品への興味について教えてくれましたので、ぜひ私の作品をチェックして、DLSITEで私のページをフォローしてください! もし私の作品が気に入ったら、DLSITEでゲームを購入していただけると感謝します! 私は英語も日本語も母国語ではないので、何か間違いがあればごめんなさい。
Allow me to message you this is Urgent, This can benefit me and you I want to help you.

Jun 6, 2023
Rest assured, everyone, Alice Awakening will return. I am currently working on it with Stick Jump's permission. The individual creating the Rika game is not Stick Jump but the artist who illustrated Alice Awakening. Our version of Alice Awakening will surpass the original, as it is being developed in Unity. The new game is named Alice Awakening Reborn. Your support for the production is greatly appreciated. The game is also getting Manga as well

here's the link :

Also this game will have a much longer story then the original game having far more content.

This is the Manga's cover art MORE TO COME TRUST ME BUT WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT. because we're broke XD

Manga Cover Art Vol. 1 Temp No.2.jpg

brokenobj

Mar 19, 2019
Rest assured, everyone, Alice Awakening will return. I am currently working on it with Stick Jump's permission. The individual creating the Rika game is not Stick Jump but the artist who illustrated Alice Awakening. Our version of Alice Awakening will surpass the original, as it is being developed in Unity. The new game is named Alice Awakening Reborn. Your support for the production is greatly appreciated. The game is also getting Manga as well

here's the link :

Also this game will have a much longer story then the original game having far more content.

This is the Manga's cover art MORE TO COME TRUST ME BUT WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT. because we're broke XD
Oh yeah, that definitely doesn't smell like a scam at all. "We're broke but we're totally gonna do a ton of work, just pay us now, trust me bro"

Nobody hears from the dev for 30 years and you're over here with zero proof pretending.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes