Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The most annoying thing about this game is the grind for items you would think. No its actually that the only real sex scene is based on nothing but luck where you can't skip to the 5th move of the day to watch as you would skip the entire day! That and the absolute horrible decision that even on that 5th move its absolutely random and based on luck if you get the scene or not.

Whoever decided this is the way to go should put his face into a desk at speed mach 2.

Reactions: R94

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
The most annoying thing about this game is the grind for items you would think. No its actually that the only real sex scene is based on nothing but luck where you can't skip to the 5th move of the day to watch as you would skip the entire day! That and the absolute horrible decision that even on that 5th move its absolutely random and based on luck if you get the scene or not.

Whoever decided this is the way to go should put his face into a desk at speed mach 2.
Hehe you forgot the clear save from the beginning and the none skippable conversation that you already saw.. And yeah I accidentally clicked the clear save file and now i'm gonna start the whole game again hahaha... But the game itself is freaking good so I don't mind playing it from the beginning and the new update looks nice

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hehe you forgot the clear save from the beginning and the none skippable conversation that you already saw.. And yeah I accidentally clicked the clear save file and now i'm gonna start the whole game again hahaha... But the game itself is freaking good so I don't mind playing it from the beginning and the new update looks nice
OFC the "game" is good. But the constant unskippable and grinding things are not. Good Luck in replaying :)

Reactions: Hordeking

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I wish someone could upload a 100% save file, last version I found it tedious and really difficult despite also cheating :(

Hordeking

May 25, 2018
The game is simply great, but... the updates are really short and the triggers are very very grindy... i think im gonna put this one in a freezer for 1 year to see a good update.

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
I'm not sure where everyone gets the "the game is great" from, OMFG what a piece of grindy BEEEEEP. Spend 10 days clicking same shit, miss 1 "ESCAPE!" and lost *yawn*

• Haha
Reactions: Fake Rabi ~

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
At night time I cant interact with alice, there's a dick symbol I click on it and the other symbols(hand, ass, kiss) are grayed out how do you change to hands? I'm locked until i can figure this out

Reactions: Belmak Fisher

puchuu

Aug 18, 2016
I think I've done less grind in vanilla WoW than the level of grind this game requires.
A pity that great art and animation is squandered by it.

Reactions: destroyer111

Blue~

Sep 1, 2018
has anyone gotten the nirnroot i swear that shit isn't in the game I've gotten gobayo 3 times already

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes