Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
I don't like the content of this folder :
C:\Users\"YourUsername"\AppData\Local\AliceAwakening0.3.5StickJump\User Data\Default
And even more about this file "Web Data" with it's content asking for credit card. Look almost like a sniffer...

Reactions: Belmak Fisher

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
can someone explain me, why the file take 1.1Go whereas there is the same action with an infinite loop, is it the fact I'm in cheat mode?

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
I don't like the content of this folder :
C:\Users\"YourUsername"\AppData\Local\AliceAwakening0.3.5StickJump\User Data\Default
And even more about this file "Web Data" with it's content asking for credit card. Look almost like a sniffer...
The game is built with Construct 2. Construct 2 uses node-webkit (aka nw.js), which means that the game runs a copy of Chromium. Chromium saves user data in that format. You can try any game that is built on nw.js, you will see the same folder with the same content for them at the same location. Another game is Arcana: Heat and Cold if you want to see for yourself ( Arcana ). So you don't need to worry.

Blue~

Sep 1, 2018
Alright alice being able to take tier 4 items shouldn't exist, the whole event where she takes the item shouldn't either since its rng on top of rng, got gobayo for the 5th time today (yea i'm still grinding that out) and alice yoinked it, wasn't mad but if that was nirnroot, hands were gonna be thrown

Reactions: NotEvenOw

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I did it like 5x still cumming outside
I had trouble too after some dicking around I think it is tied to her stats my LST and CHR were already maxxed before this build but as soon as I got Relationship over 90 I got the creampie scene. The new favours in the bathroom kitchen and living room make it easy to max out her stats this build so it shouldn't take you long to trigger it.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
alice wanted to eat some yogurt in hall i hope dev let her eat her as much as she want

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
how many scenes are in living room i got 1. where she ask for tv remote (just stare) 2. where she got stuck (jerk off) is there anymore scenes?

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
how many scenes are in living room i got 1. where she ask for tv remote (just stare) 2. where she got stuck (jerk off) is there anymore scenes?
The living room has 3 scenes. The two you found and in a bit higher relationships, she is looking for the remote in a "different" way. :sneaky:

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
The living room has 3 scenes. The two you found and in a bit higher relationships, she is looking for the remote in a "different" way. :sneaky:
how to get that scene and is that worth it if i have to lower rel for it?

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
how to get that scene and is that worth it if i have to lower rel for it?
The basic rules of the game:
1. Increase your stats as much as possible.
2. If you want a specific scene, then spam the room that it is placed in.

So here: spam the Living Room and increase your stats while doing so. Eventually you will get the scene.

Sep 4, 2017
im fairly confused as to what triggers what. I have no idea how to trigger the bathroom content. at first I assumed that you coulnd go to the bathroom at dayblock 4, because that would trigger the 2nd swaying ass event automatically of dayblock 5.

after trying to trigger the bath scene like that for multiple (5 to 10 plus) days. without triggering the bath scene once, just swaying ass on the 5th block, or him just going to sleep.

and at this point iv tried all the voodoo stuff, Trigger both swaying ass scenes in a day (kitchen, hallway) trigger none of the swaying ass scenes, avoiding alice for the entire day, seeing alice the entire day, getting multiple buffs, getting no buffs. im just. so confused. I havent seen her sitting in bath naked since I reached High relationship I think. and im at (lust 93 Relations 41 Chastity 7)I failed a clicking event so they aren't 100% but at most of it assume that I had 99 lust and 1 chastitiy.

so yeah. at this point I think I have triggered *most* of the scenes. without having the bathroom scenes, or the lips option at night time.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
im fairly confused as to what triggers what. I have no idea how to trigger the bathroom content. at first I assumed that you coulnd go to the bathroom at dayblock 4, because that would trigger the 2nd swaying ass event automatically of dayblock 5.

after trying to trigger the bath scene like that for multiple (5 to 10 plus) days. without triggering the bath scene once, just swaying ass on the 5th block, or him just going to sleep.

and at this point iv tried all the voodoo stuff, Trigger both swaying ass scenes in a day (kitchen, hallway) trigger none of the swaying ass scenes, avoiding alice for the entire day, seeing alice the entire day, getting multiple buffs, getting no buffs. im just. so confused. I havent seen her sitting in bath naked since I reached High relationship I think. and im at (lust 93 Relations 41 Chastity 7)I failed a clicking event so they aren't 100% but at most of it assume that I had 99 lust and 1 chastitiy.

so yeah. at this point I think I have triggered *most* of the scenes. without having the bathroom scenes, or the lips option at night time.
increase relations and lust lower chastity and bathroom scene will happen for me scene happens after ass shaking again go to bathroom

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
The basic rules of the game:
1. Increase your stats as much as possible.
2. If you want a specific scene, then spam the room that it is placed in.

So here: spam the Living Room and increase your stats while doing so. Eventually you will get the scene.
after grinding it happen its just tease hj right i tried it many time to see if it got more scenes but didnt find any

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018

According to the content SJ released so far:
1-35 Rel is low
36-75 Rel is normal
75+ Rel is high
And the highest Rel you need is 90.
Relations is one of the most important stat. It gates a ton of content and it also has some hidden effects. For example: the higher your relationship is, the faster Alice's Danger counter decreases.

after grinding it happen its just tease hj right i tried it many time to see if it got more scenes but didnt find any
That scene is only half finished. It will have a similar structure to the bathing one. So yes, it ends for now when she puts her hand under the blanket.

Feb 20, 2020
I´d love to see MC´s dick hammer against her face when he gets a boner at high lvl in the scene where she stares at you to see if youre lying about the remote...also great game so far

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes