Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Is there any way to unlock blowjob during night time, if yes tell me please how can I unlock this last option! thx for your help

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Unless they've been changed since some of the steps to get scenes are in the opening posts change log, for Alice stuck under the bed check v0.3.6's log.

wsccht

May 6, 2018
There's a decryption key on the MEGA link.
I started the torrent file, saw couple of people asking for it.

Last edited:

BlackShotman

Sep 25, 2017
I get the default ns.js background without the actual game... I know it should be there, because I used the linux version of nsjs to play the game but I couldn't interact with the options on the game.
Are you implying you got it working at some point? If yes, how? I am struggling

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Holy shit page 60 is pretty much a write off (n)
I think it's time for a Walkthrough guide so some of us don't have to go through the same repeated questions again

PoCaMoN

Jun 3, 2020
This game is broken as hell. I finally found that stupid plant Nirnroot and now the next quest step or whatever says to try to find something for alice in the living room but no matter what I do searching all day or whatever she never shows up and I did that for 20 or more days and she never showed up fix this game
Screenshot_36.png
It means rise relations with her to the current quest stats cap. It's 5 or 10 I believe.

drogenkoboldi

Feb 9, 2020
i did it....i unlocked the "stuck under the bed" sex scene....omg i played almost 8h for that XD Oof....and now i need a cigarette because im dead...i dont even wanna fap anymore XD

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes