Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
2 - The game tells you where Alice is. Its not random.
3 - Right now you need to follow the quests to progress, its not so difficult.
2 - I know where Alice is. That wasn't what I was getting at. I mean having a item that lets you determine where she is going to go. Say if I want her in the living room but shes currently in the kitchen. I just use the item and select where I want her to go. This item could be gained by searching for items like everything else.
3 - I agree on this considering I played it more and figured out lust is the same thing as courage in the english translation.The translation is a bit misleading.

Last edited:
Reactions: Someonewho

Blackzelda

Jun 7, 2020
This game is broken as hell. I finally found that stupid plant Nirnroot and now the next quest step or whatever says to try to find something for alice in the living room but no matter what I do searching all day or whatever she never shows up and I did that for 20 or more days and she never showed up fix this game

Blackzelda

Jun 7, 2020
Can somebody help me? How do you get past the second quest step or whatever to do something with her in the living room like help her find something I am on day 35 and she still never shows up in the living room.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spirtus_1989

Jan 6, 2018
added a whole 600MB game inside your game, so now you can play a game while you're playing a game That is some Inception level $heat =)

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes