Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Perhaps I'm just too dumb for this game but I cannot unlock anything at all... Alice stats are: Lust - 42, Relations: 45, Chastity: 30 and there is still no single sex scene unlocked for daytime. My stats are maxed out and I don't really know what's going on... It would be nice to get some actual walkthrough since the game itself doesn't bring too many tips for progression... The last version I was playing was 0.3.3 and I was able to unlock everything it included, but here... Just no idea.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Perhaps I'm just too dumb for this game but I cannot unlock anything at all... Alice stats are: Lust - 42, Relations: 45, Chastity: 30 and there is still no single sex scene unlocked for daytime. My stats are maxed out and I don't really know what's going on... It would be nice to get some actual walkthrough since the game itself doesn't bring too many tips for progression... The last version I was playing was 0.3.3 and I was able to unlock everything it included, but here... Just no idea.
When you are in your room on the bottom next to the save button there is a quest button. You have to complete the quest in order to progress. What part of the quest are you on?

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
When you are in your room on the bottom next to the save button there is a quest button. You have to complete the quest in order to progress. What part of the quest are you on?
I've completed the delivery of that cat-headset and now the green text says the continuation of the story will be introduced in further update and I'm free to do whatever I want now. I don't even get the bath scene (tho I've got it somehow twice nearly at the beginning of the game)...

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
I've completed the delivery of that cat-headset and now the green text says the continuation of the story will be introduced in further update and I'm free to do whatever I want now. I don't even get the bath scene (tho I've got it somehow twice nearly at the beginning of the game)...
the bath scene comes after you share the tub with each other. If you keep doing it you'll get further and eventually she will stick it inside and allow you to cum inside. What i did was follow her at the start of the day. so for me its kitchen -2, livingroom, bathroom-2 and eventually you will progress further as it can give you the "wheres my duck" scene or the share tub scene.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Since there is a lot of confusion:
The 2nd quest (in the Living Room) states that you need Courage. You don't. You need Relationship at 10 (the quest text hints at that you need to be closer to her).
The Nirnroot quest progresses without using the Nirnroot.

Both of these will be fixed in some way in 0.3.7.1.

hulrien

Dec 12, 2018
If it can help :

To start progressing you just need to found a nirnroot (I didn't use it, just found), then you go to sleep without going in Alice room (You even cannot, if I remember well). Next morning the quest Tab (your room, blue left tab at the bottom) should have changed.

Needed stats will be shown now, it's also pretty straightforward. Once the tab will show "Free mode" just max your Stats and try to interract with Alice each time is possible (mainly the Living room and the Bathroom)

I found what I will call 2 mains events :
- The Lost remote (Living room)
- Take a bath (...Bathroom)

Each event should be trigger several time to get the full story (and also unlock the bedroom fuck scene I think)

The lost remote start when you have already made 2 moves, go to the Living room and Search for an Item. You will have 2 possibilities :
- Alice is stuck in the window
- First part of the lost remote event

If you get the first part, by returning to the living room just after (and searching) you should have the seconde part.
Repeat the event 3 (or 4) time to get the full event

Take a bath event is pretty similar. For the Last move of the day go in the bathroom and take a bath or search an Item.
You will have two possibilities :
- Pink Panty minor event
- Take a bath event

Repeat Take a bath 3 or 4 times

For the minor event :
- Kitchen : when she drink
- Living room : stuck in the window
- Hall : Blue panty
- Bathroom : pink panty

Once you will have done all of that go to her room during the last move to trigger the Stuck under the bed event (it's not trigerred each time), play a little with her body and you should be able to fuck her (if you have good stats)

It's all that I found, feel free to complete.

But I didn't manage to unlock the Mouth option during the night even, do someone know how to do it ?

And finally, to the game creator : I do really like your game, but for now the grinding is not worstit. please add quicly some more sex scene, like :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To ùake the grind worthit ;)

Blugers0452

Mar 18, 2019
don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
I don't know the steps to get any of the scenes, is there some kind of updated guide?
I can't find a way to get the bathroom scene

pls help :(

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I can't increase her stats above lust 5 rel 5 or decrease chast below 95. I have gotten and used the nurnroot and it says i need to do favors for her but nothings working.

My stats 99 lust, 99 acc, 99 tenderness, 99 courage

Reactions: jonpolanski

johncena1994

Feb 12, 2019
Anyone know how to transfer save files from previous updates? I am not grinding back up again for every new update. Like where exactly does the save file go to transfer the progress?

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
For most of the events (bath, living room, hall, kitchen) you need to see her multiple times in a day to get the events to trigger - the events that let you pick things are the second time. To get the relationship/lust/chastity up (well, down for the last one) go to the kitchen and cook (get the chef award) then in the kitchen wash the dishes (rel) in the bathroom wash the clothes (chastity) and in the living room, watch TV with her (lust)

Reactions: No name :)

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
You say that but I cant seem to get anything to trigger. Mind you its an old save, but Im able to trigger the new bed scene, but cant do these new quests?
Question: did you trigger the scene where Alice ask you to go out and take a package for her?
If you havent do that, you cant go out

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Yeah... Not much content for hell of a grinding.
Here is my save with all opened events.
In fact, there are very few of them.
1. Event with joint bath.
On the first moves, you need to take a bath and wait until a sister appears and asks to be in the bath first.
Then, on the fourth and fifth moves, you just need to catch her in the bathroom and the event will begin.
2. An event with a sister stuck in a strange pose, under the bed.
You need to find her in the bathroom on the fourth move. On the fifth, go to her room and the event will begin.
3. For all other events, you just need to find her two times in a row in one place (living room, kitchen, bathroom or hallway).
I didn't quite understand what trigerred the stuck in the window event.
Story events are not very interesting and not worth all that grindfest.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes