Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reading the synopsis hurt my head and I'm still not really sure what's going on...
You fancy your sister and get caught touching her while she's sleeping. So have to grind back up the relationship to where she doesn't hate you any more, and might actually let you molest her. No magical transformation.

Reactions: bigguy_foryou

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Can someone tell me where the exact location of the save file is? There is no way in hell i grind all of that again.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Anyone has any clue what this "stuck under the bed" thing should be? Never saw that and have no clue how to trigger that either.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
lust and relationship is stuck at 5 and chastity is 95 is it a bug or am i missing something
Oh shit. Thought it was just me :unsure:

Stats are capped by each step of the Story. To raise the cap, progress the story.
EDIT: To clarify, only Alice's stats are capped.
Hold on. I found the Nirnroot, story did progress. Here's the thing. Alice's stats are still 5,5,95 :unsure:
So how am I supposed to trigger the Living Room scene as she currently won't let me? I can still increase my Upgrades, and do everything else. Is that the answer? Does this also means if I get caught at night the game won't punish my Alice stats anymore? I got caught twice and my stats didn't change. If that's the case this is technically an exploit :devilish:

Can someone tell me where the exact location of the save file is? There is no way in hell i grind all of that again.
Haha don't blame you bro. Fortunately Blue Knight answered this question via screen cap. I'll put it into words (in case the pic won't load for some reason). Click on Folder icon. This PC > Acer C: > Users > Your name > AliceAwekening
From there you should know what to do :cool:

Last edited:

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Hold on. I found the Nirnroot, story did progress. Here's the thing. Alice's stats are still 5,5,95 :unsure:
So how am I supposed to trigger the Living Room scene as she currently won't let me? I can still increase my Upgrades, and do everything else. Is that the answer? Does this also means if I get caught at night the game won't punish my Alice stats anymore? I got caught twice and my stats didn't change. If that's the case this is technically an exploit :devilish:
One Nirnroot is guaranteed now once you get 5 Relationship.
Every time you finish a quest your caps are raised by a bit. For the 2nd quest, the cap becomes 5 Lust, 10 Rel and 95 Chastity. You need 10 Rel to advance. Contrary to what the game says, you do NOT need Courage for the Living Room event. This will most likely be fixed in the Fix Update as well.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes