Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I got a weird problem with this game, it continue open alone when i finish it play.
I was thinking maybe there's a virus or spyware (you know can happened) but nothing found.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
I got a weird problem with this game, it continue open alone when i finish it play.
I was thinking maybe there's a virus or spyware (you know can happened) but nothing found.
Sounds odd. I have no such issue. The game takes a while to open on some PCs. Are you sure you didn't start it multiple times, thinking that you didn't start it already?

how can i do quest ?
By reading the text and figuring out what you need to do based on that. There are some issues, but these will be fixed soon.

Where the hell are the Cheat Mode options in this POS?
By using the search function at the top right of this page to find out.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
not only did the dev throw away hours of people grinding his shitty game by making old save useless now he add a ''casual infant'' cheat mode ?
the gall on this dude lmao.
That mode has been in since ancient times, because people kept going on about the game taking too long. Right now, normal mode takes ~2 hours to get 90 Rel and finish the current story. Meanwhile you can easily get 50 Courage and Lust (which unlocks every night action available right now).

Reactions: PervectKakarot

hulrien

Dec 12, 2018
Hello there !

I have a question (possibly a dumb one), I started the game today (v0.3.7) and I got some issue with progressing : All the stats of Alice are stuck :
Lust : 5
Relation :5
Chastity :95
Nothing is making them moving

The Living room quest is marked as "Not enough Courage", but I'm around 51 of courage, after hours of grinding.

I honestly don't know what I'm missing. Even by editing the save file : save.bruh to boost Alice Stats, it change nothing in the game, still stuck.

Any hint on that ?

Edit : nothing happen when I click on the numpad in the living room. just a gray overlay and the music stop

Edit 2 (SOLVED) : I was missing the nirnroot. I just didn't get one before now ...

Last edited:
Reactions: GbolnHunter

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Hello there !

I have a question (possibly a dumb one), I started the game today (v0.3.7) and I got some issue with progressing : All the stats of Alice are stuck :

The Living room quest is marked as "Not enough Courage", but I'm around 51 of courage, after hours of grinding.

I honestly don't know what I'm missing. Even by editing the save file : save.bruh to boost Alice Stats, it change nothing in the game, still stuck.

Any hint on that ?

Edit : nothing happen when I click on the numpad in the living room. just a gray overlay and the music stop
I had the same thing happen to me.

No name :)

Aug 13, 2019
Hello there !

Any hint on that ?

Edit 2 (SOLVED) : I was missing the nirnroot. I just didn't get one before now ...
In the tabs below you can see the missions, you must complete them to increase their stats (─‿─)

Kittenfox

Jan 25, 2019
Should have sleep sex tag, and rape as well. Unlike most games that have the sleep sex tag because you squeeze a tit once (molesting, not sex) and jiz your pants in the process (still not sex).

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Okay so how about the quest in the living room? I've got courage maxed already and it still says I've got no balls for it yet. And I've already got Nirnroot but I didn't use it (the log says it didn't work so I didn't bother with doing so, at least not at such early stage). Any tips for what to do now?

Edit: Alright, so it was because of too low relationship. But the message should be different in such case, instead of saying that I lack a skill that was actually overpowered already...

Last edited:

Excoriated1

Jan 14, 2020
I suggest the x64 link be on top rather than the x32 considering OS distribution.

Also I started to download the x32 one by accident >_>

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes