Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Game not starting. Grey screen.
Correction: Make sure to download the right version (32 or 64 bits) I had a grey screen with the 32 bits version on a 64 bits system. Hope it helps.

Other than that, game has a lot of potential like others mentionned. The movement and animations are pretty good, I'll be following this one.

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
this game looks pretty good but it irks me in its design in a few places . using magic feels clunky and slow , the jump button is up , some of these jumps are pretty unforgiving considering and the instagrab by the worm pile thing ain't appreciated , and I'm low key worried that only the bosses will get unique animations since it just looks like they're giving her a seizure on the tiny slimes. Hope he fixes these things.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
There has been a lot of development according to their Twitter, so it's reasonable to expect new content when the new demo comes out.
yep, i also follow his/her tweets, i wish they really implement the denial feature

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
this game looks pretty good but it irks me in its design in a few places . using magic feels clunky and slow , the jump button is up , some of these jumps are pretty unforgiving considering and the instagrab by the worm pile thing ain't appreciated , and I'm low key worried that only the bosses will get unique animations since it just looks like they're giving her a seizure on the tiny slimes. Hope he fixes these things.
i think it's still in Alpha stage, there barely any story and the enemy is just a black slime with variety sizes. They just stopped releasing demos and focusing on development. You can see sometimes they post some tease on twitter.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
My GOD, that the best laugh I had on this week.
The amount of dissonance between cheerful music, rape, cute graphics and default asian moans is so high that I literally burst to tears from intense laugh attack. My arms are still tremble...

Why nobody talks about it?

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
My GOD, that the best laugh I had on this week.
The amount of dissonance between cheerful music, rape, cute graphics and default asian moans is so high that I literally burst to tears from intense laugh attack. My arms are still tremble...

Why nobody talks about it?
likely because it's so small right now

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
likely because it's so small right now
I expected from this two and a half stubs instead of sprites with half assed, clunky sex animation in glorious 7 fps.
But I got very cheerful and nice looking game with too narrow/specific kinks...which are also made good, and which are not suits to overall atmosphere of cheerfulness.

I mean, if you remove all smut from it, it still would be a nice game.

rN @ YuugenP

Sep 29, 2021
Hello! I'm rN, the official translator behind the English version of this game. First of all, I must thank you all for your interest in our work!

English is understandable, albeit somewhat stiff.
Thank you for your suggestion! I'm planning to revise everything after a certain point (I do feel like my past works are pretty stiff. The one I'm working on is comparably less so, I hope. I'm not a native English speaker, but I'm going to do my best.)

Wow, the BGM while fighting sounds like a rhythm game beat
You might want to check out the credits! If you are a rhythm game player, then you might recognize a few names... (As a rhythm game player myself, I'm surprised, too.)

The game is still a huge work-in-progress, but I can assure you: the next demo will contain a lot more than the last one.

Thank you!

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Hello! I'm rN, the official translator behind the English version of this game. First of all, I must thank you all for your interest in our work!

Thank you for your suggestion! I'm planning to revise everything after a certain point (I do feel like my past works are pretty stiff. The one I'm working on is comparably less so, I hope. I'm not a native English speaker, but I'm going to do my best.)

You might want to check out the credits! If you are a rhythm game player, then you might recognize a few names... (As a rhythm game player myself, I'm surprised, too.)

The game is still a huge work-in-progress, but I can assure you: the next demo will contain a lot more than the last one.

Thank you!
whoa that's a surprise, have any idea when is the next demo releases?

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
I really liked the style and mechanics of the game. Very unusual. Looking forward to the next update. I really hope that the project will develop and will not be abandoned. ^_^

Sasquatch421

Nov 10, 2017
I can't exactly say when the next demo will come... it will be at least November, but I can't really pinpoint when it's coming.
The 8th of November is a good date... No stupid elections this year, *cough* my birthday *cough*, get an extra hour of sleep...

(I know you have no control over it just a bit of fun...)

rN @ YuugenP

Sep 29, 2021
guide and any setting to make the game not laggy as fuck
1635155169842.png
You can move the refresh rate slider to the right to help with performance problems. This will make the game look like it's running at quarter the framerate, but it should ease any computational load.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes