Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
The UI is beautiful! well except that opaque left avatar window, if only the could make it somewhat transparent and flush..

Very promising overall, although it only has few h stuffs so far, still looking forward to it.

the big question is how could i missed this one? the devs seems to be popular, seeing the 50k followers they have (even more than some other devs of similiar quality). wonder why they haven't made ci-en page yet, still sticking to fantia.

whiney

Dec 18, 2018
Any new updates? The current build is light in content, but it's already more polished than most "games" here.

Reactions: smog1217

Hentai_raider

Aug 25, 2019
Where did you find an info about update?
I've looked on Fantia dev page. one of the last posts said I was planning a bigger update for the end of November. I saw that the dev is very active on twitter but I didn't have the patience to translate everything ...

Someonewhocan

Feb 9, 2019
Its an good game but still need inprove in movement and hints (i dont understand.what i need to do) and also i hope dev make the description font abit bigger so can be read easly

rN @ YuugenP

Sep 29, 2021
I've looked on Fantia dev page. one of the last posts said I was planning a bigger update for the end of November. I saw that the dev is very active on twitter but I didn't have the patience to translate everything ...
We are currently hard at work. I got multiple walls of text to translate just a few days ago.

My 5 cents is that the next demo that will come out will be a proper demo (like, "Trial Version" demo), so please bear with us for a bit more!

If you are interested, we are making an effort to update you on the progress daily. You can check the hashtag on Twitter.

We got word that , though.

Hentai_raider

Aug 25, 2019
We are currently hard at work. I got multiple walls of text to translate just a few days ago.

My 5 cents is that the next demo that will come out will be a proper demo (like, "Trial Version" demo), so please bear with us for a bit more!

If you are interested, we are making an effort to update you on the progress daily. You can check the hashtag on Twitter.

We got word that , though.
Thanks for the reply! I didn't want to appear annoyed or anything, on the contrary, I was more worried because I struggle to follow the twitter of the dev not being in English, and it seemed strange to me all this silence after the initial enthusiasm shown with the first demo. I will await further developments.

Kurisu13

Dec 7, 2018
What's the recommended spec to play this game? I tried the framerate slider but still having issue with lag

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes