Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

PinkPutin

Jul 3, 2019
Same issue here, text is unreadable and the portrait on the left is enormous, making the demo unplayable until there's a workaround... And here I was looking forward to it for so long...

Instantiation

Mar 15, 2018
Slimes: Still seizure animation
worms: looks like an updated side animation, same gimmick as before
Puppy: Tentacle slimes, only do there thing if there are 2 or more, otherwise it's just a gimmick
Giant: Holding penetrative
Giant mushroom thing:Game says cunnilingus but everything has a real hyperlight drifter boss quality so use your imagination.

Also I'm thinking I'm missing something about night time, I don't think I've triggered it, do I just need to wait longer? fight more fights? LMK.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
kay im stuck where it says "i cant jump too high or the insects will get me"
is that platform just not accessable because ive tried to get to it every way possible

Oct 8, 2018
This game really needs a seperate up button and jump button on controller. Can't even rebind the jump key without also altering the button to scroll up in menus. It makes movement feel incredibly awkward and makes platforming waaaaay more clunky and frustrating than it needs to be.

Reactions: miketoreno

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
kay im stuck where it says "i cant jump too high or the insects will get me"
is that platform just not accessable because ive tried to get to it every way possible
You need to "evade" while in the air and land on the platform. So small jump then evade.

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
version 0.20 is broken, the texts don't appear and half of the screen is occupied by the character

LDCerberus

Jun 22, 2019
This game really needs a seperate up button and jump button on controller. Can't even rebind the jump key without also altering the button to scroll up in menus. It makes movement feel incredibly awkward and makes platforming waaaaay more clunky and frustrating than it needs to be.
That's odd, I had no problem rebinding the jump button elsewhere. I actually rebound it to be the same button as cancel so that I could use my DS4 and have X be my cancel and my jump button. Directional buttons are on a separate binding entirely, so they were unaffected for me.

Hentai_raider

Aug 25, 2019
If it can help anyone with the missing or buggy text problem. It is enough to change your regional settings to Japanese, or use a software like NTLEA, I have tried both solutions.

Reactions: yukiqt

AlexWingace

Jun 30, 2017
Hm, strange. My game starts and it's SUPER zoomed in, like the aspect ratio is trying to be something much bigger than the game window itself.

Not sure how to fix this, though if someone can take a screenshot of the settings menu where the resolution settings are, i might be able to fumble around till i can fix it, unless someone has an easier solution.

For reference, this is about all I can see on my screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hm, strange. My game starts and it's SUPER zoomed in, like the aspect ratio is trying to be something much bigger than the game window itself.

Not sure how to fix this, though if someone can take a screenshot of the settings menu where the resolution settings are, i might be able to fumble around till i can fix it, unless someone has an easier solution.

For reference, this is about all I can see on my screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Welcome to the club buddy.
Try changing pc regional settings to japanese, but I doubt it actually help.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Slimes: Still seizure animation
worms: looks like an updated side animation, same gimmick as before
Puppy: Tentacle slimes, only do there thing if there are 2 or more, otherwise it's just a gimmick
Giant: Holding penetrative
Giant mushroom thing:Game says cunnilingus but everything has a real hyperlight drifter boss quality so use your imagination.

Also I'm thinking I'm missing something about night time, I don't think I've triggered it, do I just need to wait longer? fight more fights? LMK.
things i've found.
Fire Fox boss hold n rape while burning... literally.
Wormboss tentacle n CG of her sister getting raped.
Golem boss smashing ryona n penetration.
Mushroom boss (King tyrannus) seems to just piledrive and dine in her juices while applying shock n debuffs.

The rest r not particularly important.
Since the spiky ball just ryona kills her while it does have some wooden-chair like animation its gorreeeh.

The new update doesn't seem to have the old boss in 0.09 that eats her n fucks.
Eitherway i'm still trying to explore.

there are area's i can't seem to get across: stupid metal doors, upgrade required to our magic sphere.

And some puzzles that are too puzzling to unlock.

Is there sexual content now?
yes there is, but there's still no nude mode.

Reactions: KofiCatto

rN @ YuugenP

Sep 29, 2021
Hello! I hope you guys are enjoying this release so far. We've worked really hard over the past year and hope it's been up to expectations.

If you encounter any bugs, please send a Direct Message to the dev's Twitter ( ).
Please be sure to include your save file and play log.

Code:
Log File (Player.log)
macOS      ~/Library/Logs/NanameHacha/AliceInCradle/Player.log
Windows    <UserName>/AppData/LocalLow/AliceInCradle/AliceInCradle/Player.log

Save Data (***.aicsave)
macOS      ~/Library/Application Support/NanameHacha/AliceInCradle/
    or     ~/Library/Application Support/jp.nonamehacha.AliceInCradle/
Windows    <UserName>/AppData/LocalLow/NanameHacha/AliceInCradle/

Hentai_raider

Aug 25, 2019
I had bad memories about the platforming sections of the first demo, and here we managed to make that situation worse. From the keyboard, the worm part is simply unplayable, or at least I haven't found a way to prevent the character from splashing against the roof straight into the worm wall at the slightest press of the key. I tried the mid-air dodge, but if not done while gliding it raises the character further accelerating the collision with the roof. It doesn't help that the worms have a larger hitbox than the visible one, which sucks up the character as soon as it comes in contact with it.

For the rest I love everything, the little bit of history that I managed to play, the characters and the game setting. The fights have improved a lot since the first demo.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes