Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
I had bad memories about the platforming sections of the first demo, and here we managed to make that situation worse. From the keyboard, the worm part is simply unplayable, or at least I haven't found a way to prevent the character from splashing against the roof straight into the worm wall at the slightest press of the key. I tried the mid-air dodge, but if not done while gliding it raises the character further accelerating the collision with the roof. It doesn't help that the worms have a larger hitbox than the visible one, which sucks up the character as soon as it comes in contact with it.
You can definitely do it on keyboard but i agree that it's WAY too hard. If those small jumps are supposed to be a core mechanic of the game then the time window to get them should be much larger.

By the way, can you guys tell me is there some more story after you rescue the girl from the boss? I was wondering if i missed some obvious trigger or something because there is no objective on the map and i'm just exploring for now.

Reactions: sn1115

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
You can definitely do it on keyboard but i agree that it's WAY too hard. If those small jumps are supposed to be a core mechanic of the game then the time window to get them should be much larger.

By the way, can you guys tell me is there some more story after you rescue the girl from the boss? I was wondering if i missed some obvious trigger or something because there is no objective on the map and i'm just exploring for now.
the walls on the far right of the big clearing with the tree in the background can be blasted open.

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
the walls on the far right of the big clearing with the tree in the background can be blasted open.
If you mean the middle of the map then i did it long ago. I'm pretty sure i explored everything, i was just wondering if there was some more story content right now since while talking with that guard dude at the entrance of home, Alice is still talking about blowing up the rocks to progress even though i already did that, so i thought that maybe i missed a story trigger somewhere.

Last edited:

vũ nghĩa

Aug 4, 2018
what the hell with this insane difficulity?
the hardest parts of this game are the rooms which you need to jump crazily.
i have been stucked in the room with the rising lava for a day.
there's no boss in elden ring takes me a day to defeat
full save please

Oct 8, 2018
That's odd, I had no problem rebinding the jump button elsewhere. I actually rebound it to be the same button as cancel so that I could use my DS4 and have X be my cancel and my jump button. Directional buttons are on a separate binding entirely, so they were unaffected for me.
Oh wow, you're right. I'm just a blind fool apparently, since I didn't even see that the jump itself could be rebound until I read your comment. Funny how I missed that considering I must have looked through that menu a dozen or so times already.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Same issue here. Already tried changing system to japanese but didn't fix it.
Can you or someone else who has this issue post/DM me their Player.log file like the game's translator mentioned?
(Has some machine specific info inside it, only the game's full run path.)
It is located either where they said, or at least in my case, in:
(AppData)\LocalLow\NanameHacha\AliceInCradle

I don't expect it to be able to resolve it better than the dev can, but if they are only able to be reached through Twitter...

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
assessment of difficult: slightly insane but not as bad as everyone think it is...
The issue we face is the fact pressing Up button tend to forces u to get sucked by worms repeatedly,
Requires perfect timing of simple tapping and a bit of luck.

I eventually got used to how high i jump by just tapping the up button instead of pressing it angrileh.

[Requires focus.]

I discovered a way to summon the contaminated slime and other contaminated enemies.
[Thunderstorm] a weather element in the game is triggered can summon contaminated bosses in any area.
Interestingly enough you can end up facing 5 contaminated bosses because this shit environment is the worst of them all.

But kinda awsome since your about to face game-over due to sheer underestimation of environmental effects.

#I still have no idea how to unlock the metal doors I tried murdering enemies at night.

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
I really can't wait for the whole game to be developed, I'll wait as long as it takes. Also anyone know how to perhaps fix the screen tearing?

Viggoboy1998

Sep 6, 2021
Hello everyone I'm also having the same problem as a few other users here. That being the text intersecting and making the game unreadable, there's also the problem of not rendering the MC after pressing new game.

So far I've tried to change the desktop resolution, re-extracting it and changing the scale in windows screen settings.

Anyone got a clue?

Running Win 10 with 4k screen but it's the same setup i had with the previous trial version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Fixed the problem by changing my region format to Japanese.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes