Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

whiney

Dec 18, 2018
0.20c is released, gonna check if that fixed my issue with the font and portrait.

Edit: It works!

Edit 2: Character is animation locked whenever I go to a new zone, and no button seem to be registered anymore : \.

Last edited:

whiney

Dec 18, 2018
I'm not sure what's the issue there, but changing date formatting for me fixed font and other issues
I followed this and it works for some reason. Changed Country or Region to Japan and Regional Format to English (United States) and the game works now :|

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Where can I find those enemies? I'm wondering the map without any luck...
Finish the story first and go home,
Then finish all requirement to get a skill to break terrain,
Then save yer sister getting raped by squidward : you obtain magic ball one of the best aoe attack the game has to offer atm.
The rest is omitted.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
version 20.c

any save full? plz?
Any kind soul willing to share?

Normally I wouldn't ask but I wanna try the game before supporting the dev but I can't since I'm experiencing technical issues with the version currently available.

I'm also having some trouble navigating through that site since it's in japanese and when I try to translate it brings me back to login page and I can't sign up with the translation on.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
@
zedascove

that link that I left is of the complete game in official English ....
I decided to translate it manually and that's what I'm getting when I click that link:

"The page you are looking for cannot be found.

I'm sorry. The page you are looking for could not be found.
It may be temporarily inaccessible, or it may have been moved or deleted.

Looking for something?
Having trouble using Fantia?"

yasnadhy

Mar 1, 2018
asdasfda
the link that I put you download directly there you do not have to do anything more than a click if you still can not download it I leave you the official page entertain yourself
zedascove

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
asdasfda
the link that I put you download directly there you do not have to do anything more than a click if you still can not download it I leave you the official page entertain yourself
zedascove

I just realized it's free to become a fan. I thought you had to pay something.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
The messed up screen's gone away in this version but now after I change room my character starts auto-walking and I can't control it. Anyone else having this problem? Any tips?

Anhoff22

Jul 9, 2021
The messed up screen's gone away in this version but now after I change room my character starts auto-walking and I can't control it. Anyone else having this problem? Any tips?
Having this issue too, no solution for the moment...

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes