Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
As I pass the wall where I'm standing ?
beat the challenges until its night should take you around 7 challenges or more to make it night time then go to that place again and there should be a challenge waiting for you beat that and that door opens

Hentai_raider

Aug 25, 2019
Has anyone managed to get the xbox 360 controller to work properly? Some keys like the d-pads above and below are not recognized to me, as well as the dorsal analog triggers ...

rN @ YuugenP

Sep 29, 2021
Oh, by the way, we have created a server for bug reports. (It's now turning into a semi-community server though. Come and join us!)

Reactions: 悲しい少王女

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
It's shaping up to be everything I want in a platformer from this sight, still a decent game if you removed all the H content, magic system that (so far) has been consistent spell to spell (doesn't have a win button or one that suddenly works entirely differently for no reason), awesome art, actual exploration but also a fast travel so you don't have to repeat hazardous sections too often, and the potential for water levels (just a me specific thing cuz I'm the 1 weirdo who seems to enjoy water levels).

My only issues are:
1) 4 ears.
2) The platforming is a bit too floaty but also overly sensitive sometimes (specifically floaty when moving sideways but overly sensitive specifically jumping up so you get eaten by ceiling worms).
3) Aging Alice up by 3-4 years would change basically nothing I've seen so far aside from making this game legal in more places. (Yeah artistic vision and all that, but the art gives her a body type that works on an 18 year old and every character I've run into who's graduated this magic school according to dialog could easily be 22+, so "Magic Uni" works about as well as "Magic High", it's just a dialog tweak so maybe a mod if never officially done).

(If I could figure out how to write a review on this site I would have put this there.)

rN @ YuugenP

Sep 29, 2021
1) 4 ears.
That's intentional. Her top "ears" are just protrusions; she can't hear anything with them.

3) Aging Alice up by 3-4 years would change basically nothing I've seen so far aside from making this game legal in more places...

...who's graduated this magic school according to dialog could easily be 22+, so "Magic Uni" works about as well as "Magic High"
Her name is Noel...
The original Japanese text had 学園. Which, in Japanese, covers from elementary school to high school. That's why I picked "academy" for the official translation.

Reactions: PalongOrPoland
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes