Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Kyosuke91

Jul 25, 2019
Also, am I the only one that noticed that game world is pretty much a remnants of a high technological civilization(s) that have fallen in ruins?
I mean, acquiring of a new spells for a staff accompanied with a BEE BOP BEEP computerized sounds, not with magical AHHHHHHH, ruins of old civilization looks more like high tech remnants of...something high technological...clouds that covers the sky looks and feels more like a global scaled atmosphere pollution, tree, around/in which game happens, looks like an gene modified organic (its tree I mean) filtration system, etc.
The game itself told you that was an old civilization before, and yep, at first sight, you can think is a magic and old world, but actually is a futuristic world, where humanity ruined everything (and cats no longer exist)

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Am I the only one whose game looks like this? The English text in the menu is also all jumbled. Changing the resolution, language or toggling fullscreen deosn't help. 1653919962418.png

ToiletRider

Nov 4, 2017
This game really needs dedicated dash and jump buttons, especially dash button. Platformer with double tap to dash is a disaster.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Same issue here
english text is broken and have this issue ingame
It is actually bulls*** but because of bad programming you also need to set dateformat and ., signs in your language and region settings to japanese or else it scales some things wrong. like instead of the small standingpicture being 1.500x it is 1,500x scaled. same goes for the fields with the text in it.

Hentai_raider

Aug 25, 2019
It is actually bulls*** but because of bad programming you also need to set dateformat and ., signs in your language and region settings to japanese or else it scales some things wrong. like instead of the small standingpicture being 1.500x it is 1,500x scaled. same goes for the fields with the text in it.
I've used NTLEA with my region setting, its a workaround :D

Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I've used NTLEA with my region setting, its a workaround :D
It worked! Thanks a million!
For anyone wondering, just run download and NTLEA, select the game .exe file in "AppPath" and then "Save & Run".
(Avast kept flagging it tho so you might need to turn it off or mark it as an exception.)

Lord_Horst

Feb 15, 2019
What is error?
*picture*
Try this one and let us know if it works, the other who this was originally directed at hasn't given feedback yet edit: nvm, just blind as always:p

Kurisu13

Dec 7, 2018
What's the recommended spec to play this game? I tried the framerate slider but still having issue with lag
So this was from earlier version when it was a bit laggy at the starting location and basically 1 fps at the map where you pick blood berries/apples and also 1 fps at the what was work in progress alchemy shop/home. I tried the new version and I only get lag on the blood berries/apples map(where you mine for the starting quest) and also some of the other maps on the right side... especially the bridge and the hallway? the ones before you get to the last bench, the map with marionette is also laggy but the lava map besides the marionette one isn't

Is there anything I can do about it? changing the sliders doesn't fix it

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
well, this question may be stupid but can someone make a gameshark of AliceInCradle_v020s with this information?

PS: I don't understand anything about programming.

Kurisu13

Dec 7, 2018
Anyone know if it's possible to get the giant from "Marionette" do it without killing the character first?

Sep 6, 2020
Made a cheat table with simple features. We’ll have to wait until a professional cheater emerges though.

Table contains:
  • Health
  • Mana
  • Arousal (You need to change both Arousal 1 & 2 in order for it to work)
  • Currency
  • Max Inventory
  • Danger Level

Also left a couple of extra pointers in there, just in case other pointers don’t work, you can delete them if you wish.
Let me know if you encounter any problems with it.

23/4/8: Updated for v0.21c, you no longer need to edit two arousal addresses to change it.

For v0.22 and up, use Availlizard’s , it has more feature than this one.
Just download AICCheat_BepInEx_Integrated.zip and extract it on your game folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daioh
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes