Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Hentai_raider

Aug 25, 2019
Not sure who you are targeting, but I am Asian. We try our best not to make things sound westernized, but alas, English itself is western to us...
Sorry if I'm bothering you, but I've been following the game since the first demo and would like to know some details. Unfortunately the Dev on Fantia or Twitter doesn't publish updates in English, so I can't keep up with everything. It's been over a year and a half from 0.09 to 0.20, and from that I saw it mainly served to insert the gameplay mechanics and some characters, but the story is very little advanced. What can we expect in the coming months?

CLAS-SIFIED

Jul 14, 2020
Hi guys, first of all... sorry about my english haha :c
Its possible uncensor the game, we need BepInEx for this:

Extract Bepinex in the root folder, the folder structure should look like this:
BepInEx
config​
core​
patchers​
plugins​
translation​
Game_Data
doorstop_config.ini
Game.exe
UnityPlayer.dll
winhttp.dll

Donwload the UniversalUnityDemosaics.zip and just drop one of the dlls into the plugins folder.
(if the plugins folder doesnt show up, open and close the game) View attachment 1802401
View attachment 1802470
i never noticed the game was censored but now that i know it will bother me till the end of time and i tried your (...i don't know><) but im too dumb to do it correctly so...help?

ReignRain

Nov 20, 2017
i never noticed the game was censored but now that i know it will bother me till the end of time and i tried your (...i don't know><) but im too dumb to do it correctly so...help?
Click his link, download BepInEx_x64_5.4.19.0.zip
Google UniversalUnityDemosaics. Download the latest version 1.4
Extract BepInEx into your AliceInCradle folder and make sure it matches aza's folder structure
Run the game once so BepInEx installs
Open AliceInCradle > BepInEx > plugins folder
Extract one of the .dll from UniversalUnityDemosaics.zip into that plugins folder
-(Some of them may or may not work. I used DumbRendererDemosaic.dll)
And it should be good

Reactions: kazino

yasnadhy

Mar 1, 2018
Better because they don't upload the already patched version instead of posting so many weird things that someone who doesn't understand anything about computing can download please?

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

ton10p

Oct 20, 2017
were the devs brain dead when they designed this broken and malformed movement system.... because everything its supposed to do when you press keys... not only fails to do what I believe it should... but having a fucking dodge for a dash button... not only fails to help any way in any form... but also hinders everything in maintaining any momentum... to put it lightly... this is the first platform game... I cant play because of the Absolut atrocious movement system and having maps that force using of the absolutely biffed system... i honestly felt rage due to how much this movement system failed in its task... I was interested in this game... but it truly failed due to movement mechanics

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
were the devs brain dead when they designed this broken and malformed movement system.... because everything its supposed to do when you press keys... not only fails to do what I believe it should... but having a fucking dodge for a dash button... not only fails to help any way in any form... but also hinders everything in maintaining any momentum... to put it lightly... this is the first platform game... I cant play because of the Absolut atrocious movement system and having maps that force using of the absolutely biffed system... i honestly felt rage due to how much this movement system failed in its task... I was interested in this game... but it truly failed due to movement mechanics
Considering I was able to play it using a keyboard after a series of trial and error.
I believe the game isn't as horrible as you believe it to be.

Movement depends on how long you hold the up button in another sense,
you can just tap it and take a feel of sensation of how high you jump up.

It takes a bit of practice but it is definitely is passable.
It left me a sense of frustration but I got used to it and was able to jump literally anywhere without missing a beat at this point.

The only thing I struggled in this game is the janky evasion system where you need to dodge the waves in the tutorial.

Stop punishing yourself and just skip it.

As a person who sucks at timing my button presses failing that whole endevour,
I was able to play the rest of the game without much difficulty aside from the puzzles.

It is absolutely rare to find an H game that uses debuffs/records and details of effects that leaves history in a character.

Most H games are CHEAP Horny baits that doesn't have much good details to it.
Aside from the CG's its only good art but always lacking in voice or animation or gameplay.
Which ehem, this game actually have in all GOOD FUCKING QUALITY.

This game is too good to be bashed for players who can't adapt well to the controls.
(Go get a damn controller if your struggling so hard this is the game i've been waiting for don't you dare ruin it!
I Don't want this Amazing Horny Atelier game that hits all the spots i want to be suddenly abandoned by retards who can't even handle a bit of learning curve!)

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I...too...like...to...sp..eak...like...the...sorce....ress...from...goblin..slayer.

abiroyon

Oct 22, 2017
have you tried to git gud

Lord_Horst

Feb 15, 2019
Played the game (v0.20a) a little yesterday and I must say
not only the character really cute to a point where it would be a shame to throw her at the monsters (/s) but also the bloody content can be triggered off which is the usual direction for these games and is a huge plus in my opinion.
Movement needs some time to get used to, often found myself running into pits or off plattforms for holding down the button too long while a tap was enough.
Combat is cheesable most of the time, for how long depends on whether people report these spots, lol. It's also not just hit and hope/run but needs some utilizing of different spells.

Already following the project on Fantia, someone mentioned there was a similiar game it the works and I agree, not sure just if it was the same group/circle but the artist is oddly familiar.
Trying to play through the demo today but judging how bad I usually do with these types of games it will last me another two or three sessions.

Reactions: f9account

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
Already following the project on Fantia, someone mentioned there was a similiar game it the works and I agree, not sure just if it was the same group/circle but the artist is oddly familiar.
Trying to play through the demo today but judging how bad I usually do with these types of games it will last me another two or three sessions.
What's the name of that other game? I love the style of this one so i would gladly support more projects like that.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
if he's already whining about the movement mechanic of the game in its early stages then that all he got to offer so no more getting good for that kid.
yeah but this mechanic is a base mechanic which isn't likely to change unless everyone bitches about it lol

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
yeah but this mechanic is a base mechanic which isn't likely to change unless everyone bitches about it lol
Funny thing about this base mechanic.

Is the fact i've seen worse glitchy 2d side scroller mechanic where hit boxes still hits you and unpresponsive jump movements.

The quality in this game is actually top notch that the movement reacts rather quickly at the slightest touch.
It's not doing any stupid moves that get's you killed cuz of bad programming/bugs and slow responses but because you as a player sucks balls. XD

The other mechanics like:

Weather: Debuffs/buffs that affects u and enemies are really interesting.

Danger Level: Since when did games ever add this system? it's freaking amazing how things gets crazier the more you fight enemies and unlock it for more unexpected ways to horribly lose. For poor noel to get ravaged.

I am hoping the dev's add UNIQUE enemies into the mix to make this one feel rewarding.

Alchemy, Craft System: This is probably the funniest thing in the game that lets you turn lewd juices into your very own cooking meal.
Talk about the meme turning into a game realistically I LIKE THIS alot.

Contaminated enemies <--- The evolved form of ordinary less harmful enemies.
The world feels vibrant and seem to have alpha predators.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Also, am I the only one that noticed that game world is pretty much a remnants of a high technological civilization(s) that have fallen in ruins?
I mean, acquiring of a new spells for a staff accompanied with a BEE BOP BEEP computerized sounds, not with magical AHHHHHHH, ruins of old civilization looks more like high tech remnants of...something high technological...clouds that covers the sky looks and feels more like a global scaled atmosphere pollution, tree, around/in which game happens, looks like an gene modified organic (its tree I mean) filtration system, etc.

Lord_Horst

Feb 15, 2019
What's the name of that other game? I love the style of this one so i would gladly support more projects like that.
That is exactly the Issue, I can't seem to remember the name anymore. It might either be discontinued or the project just vanished over night. This game hugely reminded me of that other game.

Sorry to disappoint ._.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes