Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes
Dec 17, 2018
you should be able to go behind that stage's area where you can activate a mechanism that closes the water. The area where you have to jump some moving platforms to not fall to a worm pit.
I thought so, but I simply cannot find this mechanism. It should be some sort of crystal that I'm supposed to shoot?

Ok so, I tried playing a bit more after your reply and finally found it. Thanks!

View attachment 1799793

Reactions: tyssen123

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Finish the story first and go home,
Then finish all requirement to get a skill to break terrain,
Then save yer sister getting raped by squidward : you obtain magic ball one of the best aoe attack the game has to offer atm.
The rest is omitted.
Done that. What next?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Don't look too promising but if someone's got a save where I can easily find all the scenes, might as well give it a shot.

aza

May 8, 2017
Hi guys, first of all... sorry about my english haha :c
Its possible uncensor the game, we need BepInEx for this:

Extract Bepinex in the root folder, the folder structure should look like this:
BepInEx
config​
core​
patchers​
plugins​
translation​
Game_Data
doorstop_config.ini
Game.exe
UnityPlayer.dll
winhttp.dll

Donwload the UniversalUnityDemosaics.zip and just drop one of the dlls into the plugins folder.
(if the plugins folder doesnt show up, open and close the game) 1652144027507.png
View attachment [VIRUS] UniversalUnityDemosaics_BepInEx5_v1.4.zip

-.Sei.-

Sep 11, 2020
erererererere.png agrrahbart.png
As soon as I open the game the letters are disorganized and scattered, I tried to ignore it but once inside, the character is cut off and takes up half the screen, any solution? :c

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Haven't seen this game for a while.

Any pregnancy scenes besides the tiny sprite version?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
View attachment 1802996 View attachment 1802997
As soon as I open the game the letters are disorganized and scattered, I tried to ignore it but once inside, the character is cut off and takes up half the screen, any solution? :c
Change Regional Format to English (United States) (press on clock on task bar -> settings -> data and region format -> additional settings -> regional standards -> format -> pick "English (USA)").
Yes, devs fucked it harder than all fetishes in game fucks you character.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes