Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

InKoGniTo)

Apr 3, 2020
hello guys, in general, I solved the problem with a gray screen and uneven text by trial and error, and yes, this is a development jamb, because be that as it may, everything through japan is generally solved by the ntleas locale emulator, because my favorite locale stupidly does not see the game:unsure:

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
You can definitely do it on keyboard but i agree that it's WAY too hard. If those small jumps are supposed to be a core mechanic of the game then the time window to get them should be much larger.

By the way, can you guys tell me is there some more story after you rescue the girl from the boss? I was wondering if i missed some obvious trigger or something because there is no objective on the map and i'm just exploring for now.
yeah i can't get past that part either and i tried for a half hour

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
hello guys, in general, I solved the problem with a gray screen and uneven text by trial and error, and yes, this is a development jamb, because be that as it may, everything through japan is generally solved by the ntleas locale emulator, because my favorite locale stupidly does not see the game:unsure:
Try updating your locale emulator to the newest version and see if it helps.

Reactions: InKoGniTo)

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
Slimes: Still seizure animation
worms: looks like an updated side animation, same gimmick as before
Puppy: Tentacle slimes, only do there thing if there are 2 or more, otherwise it's just a gimmick
Giant: Holding penetrative
Giant mushroom thing:Game says cunnilingus but everything has a real hyperlight drifter boss quality so use your imagination.

Also I'm thinking I'm missing something about night time, I don't think I've triggered it, do I just need to wait longer? fight more fights? LMK.
things i've found.
Fire Fox boss hold n rape while burning... literally.
Wormboss tentacle n CG of her sister getting raped.
Golem boss smashing ryona n penetration.
Mushroom boss (King tyrannus) seems to just piledrive and dine in her juices while applying shock n debuffs.

The rest r not particularly important.
Since the spiky ball just ryona kills her while it does have some wooden-chair like animation its gorreeeh.

The new update doesn't seem to have the old boss in 0.09 that eats her n fucks.
Eitherway i'm still trying to explore.

there are area's i can't seem to get across: stupid metal doors, upgrade required to our magic sphere.

And some puzzles that are too puzzling to unlock.

yes there is, but there's still no nude mode.
If you mean the mutated giant slime, its still around... should be somewhere left side of the map

1651883853389.png

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
I think the second most impressive thing about this game, after the simply unbelievable amount of spritework that went into every single motion Noel takes, is that it has been entirely free this entire time. All of this effort went into making this, and I'm still yet to find the way to throw money at the dev. Art style is precious and characters are hillarious. There are a few titles I look forward to seeing more of more than this one.
Platforming is rough and there are at times very deliberately set up "fuck you" hitboxes, but I haven't seen any platforming part that is genuinely unpassable without some effort and learning.
For those having trouble with jump precision, cyclone slash skill (obtainable from a puzzle box) 1651886206376.png works as both mid-air jump cancel AND an air dash AND an air attack, and you can literally skip some platforming parts with some creative use of air dodge and cyclone slash. The fire area that some people seem to have so much trouble with is particularly easy with cyclone slash.

Reactions: f9account

tyranoic

Jul 12, 2019
if you guys are having problems with the worm platform parkour part, heres how i did it (after approx. 20+ tries)

- for the first gap you just have to jump over it (back up a bit and then just tap jump while moving forwards)

- at the platform part, apparently in this game you can RUN by double pressing your direction keys, took me a while to figure it out (back up for some space, and when the platform comes close double press right arrow key to run and then lightly tap the
jump button.) you will probably mess up a couple of times but hopefully you didnt fail as much as i did

- so for the part after that, its not that hard (go down until your level with the platform, jump on the platform, and then immediately jump away to the next platform, jump on the elevator) do be careful with this one as the platforms you jump on will dissapear after a couple of seconds so you have to be careful

this was the easiest way i could do this platformingpart, hope you dont waste as much tries as i do
if you miss the elevator and the platform underneath you breaks, dont panic as there is solid ground beneath you

ThobCerolnil

Nov 14, 2021
If anyone is having problems running game in win10:
  1. Install japanese language pack (Optional)
  2. In windows settings navigate to Date & time -> Date, time and regional formatting
  3. Set regional format to Japan, though English (United States) seems to work too
Looking at `AppData/LocalLow/NanameHacha/AliceInCradle/Player.log` there seems to be an issue when parsing date/datetime string

Reactions: kkthxbb22

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
If anyone is having problems running game in win10:
  1. Install japanese language pack (Optional)
  2. In windows settings navigate to Date & time -> Date, time and regional formatting
  3. Set regional format to Japan, though English (United States) seems to work too
Looking at `AppData/LocalLow/NanameHacha/AliceInCradle/Player.log` there seems to be an issue when parsing date/datetime string
I meet the requirements but it still throws me an error

Reactions: lclclc69

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
guys how do i get into here and more or less progress into the current story thats available and what i am asking is in the ringy thing it has a trap door thats blocked but if you clear the boss stage or just the stage it unlocks but i already cleared the surrounding stages their but its still locked so im asking for help now.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Also how do i do this one its been nagging at me for a while now

EDIT: never mind i found a mechanism that turns the water off

Last edited:

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
guys how do i get into here and more or less progress into the current story thats available and what i am asking is in the ringy thing it has a trap door thats blocked but if you clear the boss stage or just the stage it unlocks but i already cleared the surrounding stages their but its still locked so im asking for help now.
there will be an enemy there during night, beat it and it will unlock (assuming its the stage with the worms)

Tho as for the story... i think once you saved noel you've reached the end of the demo... can't say for certain tho.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
there will be an enemy there during night, beat it and it will unlock (assuming its the stage with the worms)

Tho as for the story... i think once you saved noel you've reached the end of the demo... can't say for certain tho.
oh thanks guess ill try doing that.

EDIT: i finally got the stuff thanks also been doing the witch fight over and over again and i think i can conclude that the witch doesnt do H-moves or im just missing something again also thanks again for the tip!!

Last edited:

Synergo

Jul 10, 2017
things i've found.
Fire Fox boss hold n rape while burning... literally.
Wormboss tentacle n CG of her sister getting raped.
Golem boss smashing ryona n penetration.
Mushroom boss (King tyrannus) seems to just piledrive and dine in her juices while applying shock n debuffs.
Where can I find those enemies? I'm wondering the map without any luck...

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes