Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
The soundtrack is cute IMO.
And then to have the environment play a little tune.

It sounds like the dev is a music fan.

Kurisu13

Dec 7, 2018
If you feel like the game is hard just continue the story, you unlock new skills which make the game really easy.

You might be tempted to get the character molested by the big black creatures but if you're trying to explore it's best you avoid getting molested.

Reactions: whiney
Jul 5, 2018
Since i can't figure out how to post a review i'll state my complaints here instead. This game is impossible to beat unless your a platforming pro. I spent 2 hours trying to beat the stupid worm section and decided to give up at that point. I even tried mapping jump to a and still failed. tapping the button still makes me go to high. I legitimately have to question how anyone managed to get past that section. I've fought bosses in fromsoft games that gave me less trouble.\

Edit platforming is way easier in the newest version (0.20s) which you can get for free that jump i spent 3 and a half hours on i got on my first shot after running the newest version.

Last edited:

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
Made a cheat table with simple features. We'll have to wait until a professional cheater emerges though.

Table contains:
  • Health
  • Mana
  • Arousal (You need to change both Arousal 1 & 2 in order for it to work)
  • Currency
  • Max Inventory
  • Danger Level

Also left a couple of extra pointers in there, just in case other pointers don't work, you can delete them if you wish.
Let me know if you encounter any problems with it.
query, about the cheats there is no way to place the status effects with the cheat table, for example impregnated, overload or another effect?

Kurisu13

Dec 7, 2018
So it is impossible to go to town?
Apparently there's a bench across the bridge which you can only go to before the bridge get locked out, there will be students going to the magic school around the bench.

fun fact(?) : you can masturbate on that bench while a girl sit besides you but they'll act like there's nothing out of ordinary

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
I can't be the only one who has this kind of problem, right? (v0.20a)

Most languages are being completley wack in regards to how/where the words are rendered, her "status" image covering everything (even the menu) etc.
My main screen is 1680x1050 and my second screen 1440x900 if that's relevant.

1661156370100.png 1661156424900.png 1661156458700.png

whiney

Dec 18, 2018
I can't be the only one who has this kind of problem, right? (v0.20a)

Most languages are being completley wack in regards to how/where the words are rendered, her "status" image covering everything (even the menu) etc.
My main screen is 1680x1050 and my second screen 1440x900 if that's relevant.

View attachment 1998406 View attachment 1998408 View attachment 1998409
Go to the Fantia link in the OP and download any version beyond 0.20E, that will fix this issue.

The OP really could use an update tbh.

Reactions: Masterdragon0

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Go to the Fantia link in the OP and download any version beyond 0.20E, that will fix this issue.

The OP really could use an update tbh.
For future reference for you and anyone else: If you see a post at any point in any thread that has a new version linked/uploaded, and the OP ISN'T updated, report that update post with "Game Update" as the reason. This will let mods know to come in and update the OP. They don't know, otherwise!
I have already done so, prior to posting this, so it should be resolved soon.

Edit: Fantia must not count, so here is an external upload to help this along. Best to provide an external copy that is untouched if you'd like to help such situations!

Last edited:
Reactions: AllexJr1 and whiney

whiney

Dec 18, 2018
For future reference for you and anyone else: If you see a post at any point in any thread that has a new version linked/uploaded, and the OP ISN'T updated, report that update post with "Game Update" as the reason. This will let mods know to come in and update the OP. They don't know, otherwise!
I have already done so, prior to posting this, so it should be resolved soon.

Edit: Fantia must not count, so here is an external upload to help this along. Best to provide an external copy that is untouched if you'd like to help such situations!
MEGA
Thanks, I wasn't aware of this.

napeist

May 9, 2022
V21.C in this link, has official english translation.

I have no idea how to trigger the fatal scene, anybody have any ideas?

Hentai_raider

Aug 25, 2019
V21.C in this link, has official english translation.

I have no idea how to trigger the fatal scene, anybody have any ideas?
The dev says can you trigger the new scene losing in the boss fight when you try to rescue the other girl, or you can see it in the diary in Alice's room after the fight.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes