Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

napeist

May 9, 2022
Thanks! Any idea what's changed?
Sorry, only in it for the h-scenes and all i've searched for is the new scene. Supposedly this is a big QOL update that expands upon the inventory system and allows quick use of items(or something).

Speaking of the new scene...
The dev says can you trigger the new scene losing in the boss fight when you try to rescue the other girl, or you can see it in the diary in Alice's room after the fight.
Yeah, you were right, thanks. The completed save someone had uploaded here from v20 still worked in v21, and going to noel's room allowed me to see the new h-scene. It's really good, shame it's censored. I don't know if the censor is built into the scene, as the uncensor patch stopped working entirely for me. I'll try another renderer later to see if that fixes it.

napeist

May 9, 2022
Is there a chance to find this game uncensored?
It's really weird, the uncensor patch that used to work on v20.s, no longer works on v21.c, no matter what renderer I use.
I think the author changed the mosaic material and the demosaic plugin can't find it, as in my previous Bepinex logs, I got the message "[Info : Dumb Renderer Demosaic] Removing mozaic material from renderer MosaicShower", which I no longer get after the update.
If anyone could figure out a way to fix this that would be amazing.

• Love
Reactions: tomoshi2

tomoshi2

May 31, 2019
It's really weird, the uncensor patch that used to work on v20.s, no longer works on v21.c, no matter what renderer I use.
I think the author changed the mosaic material and the demosaic plugin can't find it, as in my previous Bepinex logs, I got the message "[Info : Dumb Renderer Demosaic] Removing mozaic material from renderer MosaicShower", which I no longer get after the update.
If anyone could figure out a way to fix this that would be amazing.
I found the previous uncensor patch, but I cannot understand which plugin and version I have to download and install. Can you give me an idea pls?

Last edited:

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
I really liked this one. So damn cute, and the menus are impressive well made. Sadly Noel will get beaten eventually. She must be protected at all cost.

napeist

May 9, 2022
I found the previous uncensor patch, but I cannot understand which plugin and version I have to download and install. Can you give me an idea pls?
Sure, here is the link to the previous version it worked on.
(uploaded by someone before me)
And attached is the Bepinex I used and the UniversalUnityDemosaics

You just copy all the files in the bepinex zip to the folder that contains AliceInCradle.exe, then run AliceInCradle.exe once to allow bepinex to hook on and make its config folders, then copy DumbRendererDemosiac.dll from the unity demosaics into BepInEx\plugins\. The uncensor should just work when you run it anytime after that.

Reactions: tomoshi2

tomoshi2

May 31, 2019
Sure, here is the link to the previous version it worked on.
V20.S(uploaded by someone before me)
And attached is the Bepinex I used and the UniversalUnityDemosaics

You just copy all the files in the bepinex zip to the folder that contains AliceInCradle.exe, then run AliceInCradle.exe once to allow bepinex to hook on and make its config folders, then copy DumbRendererDemosiac.dll from the unity demosaics into BepInEx\plugins\. The uncensor should just work when you run it anytime after that.
Thanks, but although the patch works with animations, it doesn't seem to apply correctly on images, for example when you go to the toilet and take a piss you still see the vagina censored as it was before (and,as everybody knows, scenes like this one are essential for a good story).

Last edited:

PrinzEugen00

Jun 6, 2019
guys, wake me up 5 years later when the game probably has finished. I really amazed by the music and the art design across all aspect, also the characters writing and lore looks so good so far. I cant wait

Reactions: spokkimax
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes