Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
And what do I do after downloading it? I can´t really open or start it, it´s just a dll? :unsure:
Install
  • Download . Extract it to game folder(where "AliceInCradle.exe" file exists)
    • x64 :
    • x32 :
  • Run game once. check the "BepInEx\plugins\" folder exists. Not created? try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Alice In Cradle\")
  • Extract helper plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  • Enjoy
plugin is just dll file.

Reactions: spokkimax

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
plz follow the Install. after install BepInEx and run game once, the "BepInEx\plugins\" folder will be created.
I got it! Thanks! ^^
Besides, in my opinion it would be cool if the No Dmg Cheat would still alow "Dmg and opponents raping or grapping the Character" but the Hp doesn´t sink! In that case it would be perfect ; P

Reactions: spokkimax

Iromaru69

Dec 22, 2020
Art in this game is beautiful and there is a lot of care into the world. But my god it's almost unplayable. Combat itself is okay but maps full of thorns or tentacles that get you by barely touching them makes it one of the most annoying games I ever played.

Reactions: Nyy and spokkimax
Sep 15, 2022
How do I solve this puzzle? Is there a way to turn off the water like the previous puzzle? This one is under merry go round, the stupid map with rotating platforms and death laser underneath
1672766508119.png

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
I'm stuck on this one. I'm assuming you let the lava fill to break the green wall up top blocking the chest, but then it never fully drains and I can't get up.
Screenshot_20230103_113813.png

HellFire117

Aug 15, 2017
guys, I have 2 questions

1. How can we support the creator from the West?
- I sadly do not have a Visa Card and therefore cannot do it via PayPal
- My Mastercard does not even get charged, it completely refuses to acknowledge any payment

If someone can help regarding this, I would be immensely grateful since I am following this game from the beginning.

Did the creator make a Patreon, Subsribestar or something similar?

2. How do I open this part of the map?
- I have only opened it once until now... And I cannot figure it out again for the life of me.

Thank you!

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes