Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes
Apr 12, 2020
If anyone was interested in the music (since it is pretty banging) learnt how you can extract it
grab the version of vgmstream relevant for your OS
dump it in /AliceInCradle_Data/StreamingAssets/
run it with the following argument "./vgmstream-cli *.awb -S 0"
*.awb selects all the awb files and -S 0 extracts all sub tracks since most of the music tracks have multiple variations BGM_forest.awb#9 is the best imo

lmao after following the link in readme for audio middleware got me this Screenshot from 2023-02-27 00-18-47.png

Reactions: SCP 001

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
How do I solve this puzzle? Is there a way to turn off the water like the previous puzzle? This one is under merry go round, the stupid map with rotating platforms and death laser underneath
View attachment 2283421
From this exact puzzle position, stand at the grate thats open and above you. Fire down right through the open gap with the orb, then press down and press right to hit the switch. You have 1 chance so if you miss use the rift to get a spell charge back. Once you hit the switch on the far right now you go left to stand on the platform and fire the orb down through the platform to hit the other switch on the bottom with the orb. Done.

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
still no new content from the start of the 0.22 "letter" releases. Just bug fixes and UI stuff.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
if the development wasnt as slow this would've been an easy 5 star game. Love it either way

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
if the development wasnt as slow this would've been an easy 5 star game. Love it either way
high quality tends to have slower production, its one of the few games that doesn't look like it wasn't a half-assed chibi.
And is actually showing good sprite appearance that is bute cute and musically very fantasy like.

So far, its lacking too many things but the updates themselves are pretty decent the dev actually shows progress with each update.

Hopefully it doesn't get abandoned like other games and actually reaches the finishing touches.

Reactions: Dinamida
Aug 5, 2019
I like this, though it feels less like a H game than i expected. Needs more sex scenes. so far as far as i know it's just the tentacles, slime and bug pits. Needs more actual penetration, too. Also, maybe a lewd scaling and stuff depending on what you choose to do with her. Maybe at like 40-50 "lewdness" or something to that effect maybe instead of escaping the sex things, you drain the mana from monsters and turn it to health during erotic scenes with them meanwhile the more purity you have you get stronger spells and maybe a shield that protects you from getting grappled.

Also, final note, i am personally fond of pregnancy in h games, but it's not that important.

Oh, and i'd love to see the mc in her sister's outfitsince you plan on adding costumes

Last edited:

Lasinitro

Jul 28, 2018
I like this, though it feels less like a H game than i expected. Needs more sex scenes. so far as far as i know it's just the tentacles, slime and bug pits. Actual penetration, too. Also, maybe a lewd scaling and stuff depending on what you choose to do with her. Maybe at like 40-50 "lewdness" or something to that effect maybe instead of escaping the sex things, you drain the mana from monsters and turn it to health during erotic scenes with them meanwhile the more purity you have you get stronger spells and maybe a shield that protects you from getting grappled.

Also, final note, i am personally fond of pregnancy in h games, but it's not that important.

Oh, and i'd love to see the mc in her sister's outfitsince you plan on adding costumes
Yeah, the story,characters,gameplay and animations are all really good but I do think the H content was really lacking. This is just brimming with potential though, as others have said its a shame development is slow even if it makes sense that its slow.

Oct 4, 2019
so, havent played in a while decided to retry it and have some questions

1- sometimes Noel's dialogue sprite disappear and dont come backuntil the next dialogue, generally when she changes expressions; is this a "my system" issue, game, or because the game is windowed?
2- is there a way to re-fight bosses? havent actually tried to go back to the first arena, so sorry for the lazyness
3- i read in an old comment someone (sorry dont really know how to link things PS: post 117 if that helps) mentioning a boss that would fuck and eat Noel in version 0.09, i went to the creators Fantia and lo and behold the oldest version available there is 0.09d... when i run it afterthe unity intro i get the pastel brown screen and nothing happens... is it something like question 1?
4- i clearly remember so time ago a guy posting a link to a site catalogue the many versions of the game, even bookmarked it (dl . aliceincradle . com), now it doesnt give me anything and cant find the comment, sooo... what happened? was this bait of somekind?

sorry for the block and thank you to whomever decides to respond to any of them

Aug 5, 2019
so, havent played in a while decided to retry it and have some questions

1- sometimes Noel's dialogue sprite disappear and dont come backuntil the next dialogue, generally when she changes expressions; is this a "my system" issue, game, or because the game is windowed?
2- is there a way to re-fight bosses? havent actually tried to go back to the first arena, so sorry for the lazyness
3- i read in an old comment someone (sorry dont really know how to link things PS: post 117 if that helps) mentioning a boss that would fuck and eat Noel in version 0.09, i went to the creators Fantia and lo and behold the oldest version available there is 0.09d... when i run it afterthe unity intro i get the pastel brown screen and nothing happens... is it something like question 1?
4- i clearly remember so time ago a guy posting a link to a site catalogue the many versions of the game, even bookmarked it (dl . aliceincradle . com), now it doesnt give me anything and cant find the comment, sooo... what happened? was this bait of somekind?

sorry for the block and thank you to whomever decides to respond to any of them
1: i'd guess it's you computer, but i don't know because i'm not familiar with that stuff
2: yes, you can re-fight any of the trial fight things.
3: i believe it's the "contaminated" slime boss that eats you. i didn't try that scene because i'm not into vore
4: no idea

Reactions: Will Not Available

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
I think I was the one who posted that link you're talking about. I'll try to find an updated one when I get home from work.

It also might be that the link is dead because of the issues they had with their website a while back

Reactions: Will Not Available
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes